Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opening FR On Unusual Devices
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30
[quote name="corndog" date="2023-05-09 14:27:28" ] i beg of a raspberry pi owner, please try this [/quote] Whats special about accessing fr on a raspberry pi? I mean, I could but it would be no different then using my Linux laptop. Raspberry pis are fairly normal computers.
corndog wrote on 2023-05-09 14:27:28:
i beg of a raspberry pi owner, please try this

Whats special about accessing fr on a raspberry pi?
I mean, I could but it would be no different then using my Linux laptop. Raspberry pis are fairly normal computers.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
[quote name="azhdrake" date="2023-05-09 21:01:07" ] [quote name="corndog" date="2023-05-09 14:27:28" ] i beg of a raspberry pi owner, please try this [/quote] Whats special about accessing fr on a raspberry pi? I mean, I could but it would be no different then using my Linux laptop. Raspberry pis are fairly normal computers. [/quote] i think it is the novelty of opening FR on a raspberry pi, much like running minecraft on the raspberry pi. just isnt the first thing u'd think of when you want to open FR, especially compared to just using a regular pc or phone, hence [ [ unusual device ] ] theres another thing where i don't think not many people have a raspberry pi on their immediate person
azhdrake wrote on 2023-05-09 21:01:07:

I mean, I could but it would be no different then using my Linux laptop. Raspberry pis are fairly normal computers.

i think it is the novelty of opening FR on a raspberry pi, much like running minecraft on the raspberry pi. just isnt the first thing u'd think of when you want to open FR, especially compared to just using a regular pc or phone, hence [ [ unusual device ] ]

theres another thing where i don't think not many people have a raspberry pi on their immediate person
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
[quote name="dolled" date="2023-05-09 21:05:55" ] [quote name="azhdrake" date="2023-05-09 21:01:07" ] [quote name="corndog" date="2023-05-09 14:27:28" ] i beg of a raspberry pi owner, please try this [/quote] Whats special about accessing fr on a raspberry pi? I mean, I could but it would be no different then using my Linux laptop. Raspberry pis are fairly normal computers. [/quote] i think it is the novelty of opening FR on a raspberry pi, much like running minecraft on the raspberry pi. just isnt the first thing u'd think of when you want to open FR, especially compared to just using a regular pc or phone, hence [ [ unusual device ] ] theres another thing where i don't think not many people have a raspberry pi on their immediate person [/quote] I guess I'm just too used to it? I think of my raspberry pi as more of a normal and real computer then my Chromebook was. I did play flight rising on my raspberry pi when it lived in my room; it was basically just a desktop computer. Minecraft is impressive because its a hefty game on a little machine. Fr just needs a browser. I'd post a screenshot but it would just be a picture of a normal monitor lol.
dolled wrote on 2023-05-09 21:05:55:
azhdrake wrote on 2023-05-09 21:01:07:

i think it is the novelty of opening FR on a raspberry pi, much like running minecraft on the raspberry pi. just isnt the first thing u'd think of when you want to open FR, especially compared to just using a regular pc or phone, hence [ [ unusual device ] ]

theres another thing where i don't think not many people have a raspberry pi on their immediate person

I guess I'm just too used to it? I think of my raspberry pi as more of a normal and real computer then my Chromebook was. I did play flight rising on my raspberry pi when it lived in my room; it was basically just a desktop computer. Minecraft is impressive because its a hefty game on a little machine. Fr just needs a browser. I'd post a screenshot but it would just be a picture of a normal monitor lol.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
Not an unusual device but this thread is making me miss my original laptop running Windows Vista that I used to play FR on ages ago. I'm also another user that would access FR for dailies on my 3DS when I still didn't have free access to my own laptop. Also, it wouldn't be necessarily what this thread is looking for, but my boyfriend's workplace has a few computers* running Windows 95 so maybe I can get him to pull up FR there.

Also, this is the one time I wish I could bring my phone into my workplace. FR isn't blocked (mostly) there and I interact with these weird touch panels that can access the internet. Less unusual since it's a basic touchscreen panel and more an incredibly bizarre place I could access FR on.

*I'm not sure these are full computers or like my workplace where it's mostly a tower and monitor running an old version of windows to execute a single program. I know Windows 95 would be fun on its own but I also hope that it more than that as well since I know there are panels attached to the machines he uses, but I'm not exactly sure how they work.
Not an unusual device but this thread is making me miss my original laptop running Windows Vista that I used to play FR on ages ago. I'm also another user that would access FR for dailies on my 3DS when I still didn't have free access to my own laptop. Also, it wouldn't be necessarily what this thread is looking for, but my boyfriend's workplace has a few computers* running Windows 95 so maybe I can get him to pull up FR there.

Also, this is the one time I wish I could bring my phone into my workplace. FR isn't blocked (mostly) there and I interact with these weird touch panels that can access the internet. Less unusual since it's a basic touchscreen panel and more an incredibly bizarre place I could access FR on.

*I'm not sure these are full computers or like my workplace where it's mostly a tower and monitor running an old version of windows to execute a single program. I know Windows 95 would be fun on its own but I also hope that it more than that as well since I know there are panels attached to the machines he uses, but I'm not exactly sure how they work.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
Raspberry Pi? I'll do you one better.

MintyPi

Edit: I'm suggesting it I don't actually have one sadly. I've been meaning to try to find parts to make one.
Raspberry Pi? I'll do you one better.

MintyPi

Edit: I'm suggesting it I don't actually have one sadly. I've been meaning to try to find parts to make one.
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
how many crabs would it take to run FR [url=https://ibb.co/TP7HnXQ][img]https://i.ibb.co/fryCKR3/Screenshot-2023-05-09-11-05-28-PM.png[/img][/url]
how many crabs would it take to run FR

Screenshot-2023-05-09-11-05-28-PM.png
CYT4VFx.png
this is not the scope of this thread but i desperately need to know why a refrigerator would ever need to access the internet

also when are we running this bad boy on a calculator
this is not the scope of this thread but i desperately need to know why a refrigerator would ever need to access the internet

sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
Interesting thread. I should see if I can get it onto my Nintendo DSi, but that thing hates WiFi with a burning passion. And it's also like a decade old.
Interesting thread. I should see if I can get it onto my Nintendo DSi, but that thing hates WiFi with a burning passion. And it's also like a decade old.
4fDk2WySUrAvwAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
fXqB1J8.png
[quote name="bulrush" date="2023-05-09 23:18:57" ] also when are we running this bad boy on a calculator [/quote] I plan to do it! The problem is my TI-84 and other calculators I'm aware of don't actually connect to the internet. Best I could do it is beam my computer to my calculator, but we shall see
bulrush wrote on 2023-05-09 23:18:57:
I plan to do it! The problem is my TI-84 and other calculators I'm aware of don't actually connect to the internet. Best I could do it is beam my computer to my calculator, but we shall see
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png l6nCFA8.png
idk if this counts but there was this one time i had accessed FR on a Windows 98 virtual machine. good times. im loving all the wacky devices in this thread lol
idk if this counts but there was this one time i had accessed FR on a Windows 98 virtual machine. good times. im loving all the wacky devices in this thread lol
hXmdLFY.png
^ show me ur dragons wearing my accents pls ‹3
-
behold, the doggy squad

kvOs32.pngzdnrx2.pngaqfFQ2.pngX6bKQ2.pngiRHms2.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30