Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opening FR On Unusual Devices
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31
This thread is the purest of gold
This thread is the purest of gold
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
[quote name="GhostBrimstone" date="2023-05-09 10:51:01" ] yo [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/590656775414611979/1105552066727907418/IMG_3594.jpg[/img] [/quote] FRidge
GhostBrimstone wrote on 2023-05-09 10:51:01:
yo
IMG_3594.jpg
FRidge
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
[img]https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/35/6c/nLZvSCHu_t.png[/img] I see you all playing FR on devices individually, but have you tried all at once? (I would've also included my phone with FR on it, but I needed something to take the picture with. Ps4 in the back, PC in the middle, 3ds that doesn't like displaying images in the front.)
nLZvSCHu_t.png

I see you all playing FR on devices individually, but have you tried all at once?

(I would've also included my phone with FR on it, but I needed something to take the picture with.

Ps4 in the back, PC in the middle, 3ds that doesn't like displaying images in the front.)
z7ICUK0.png1xdmSDp.pngK6fmQCc.png
[quote name="GroceryStore" date="2023-05-09 11:21:39" ] [img]https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/35/6c/nLZvSCHu_t.png[/img] I see you all playing FR on devices individually, but have you tried all at once? (I would've also included my phone with FR on it, but I needed something to take the picture with. Ps4 in the back, PC in the middle, 3ds that doesn't like displaying images in the front.) [/quote] OH I HAD THAT IDEA TOO!!! then i went back to sleep. i planned to use my pc, laptop, 3ds, and two of my boyfriend's phones, maybe even my wii u, but alas. that is also a lot. hehe
GroceryStore wrote on 2023-05-09 11:21:39:
nLZvSCHu_t.png

I see you all playing FR on devices individually, but have you tried all at once?

(I would've also included my phone with FR on it, but I needed something to take the picture with.

Ps4 in the back, PC in the middle, 3ds that doesn't like displaying images in the front.)

OH I HAD THAT IDEA TOO!!!
then i went back to sleep. i planned to use my pc, laptop, 3ds, and two of my boyfriend's phones, maybe even my wii u, but alas. that is also a lot. hehe
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
I love this thread with the entirety of my soul. It's so stupidly funny but amazing <3
I love this thread with the entirety of my soul. It's so stupidly funny but amazing <3
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop
xx» Avatar

This thread is making me laugh so hard.

I don't know what's better between the arcade machine and fridge.
This thread is making me laugh so hard.

I don't know what's better between the arcade machine and fridge.
This thread is pure gold omg
This thread is pure gold omg
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
[quote name="GroceryStore" date="2023-05-09 11:21:39" ] [img]https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/35/6c/nLZvSCHu_t.png[/img] I see you all playing FR on devices individually, but have you tried all at once? (I would've also included my phone with FR on it, but I needed something to take the picture with. Ps4 in the back, PC in the middle, 3ds that doesn't like displaying images in the front.) [/quote] My 3ds displayed images just fine, but it's a newer model.
GroceryStore wrote on 2023-05-09 11:21:39:
nLZvSCHu_t.png

My 3ds displayed images just fine, but it's a newer model.
not that impressive but kind of funny [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/871329303982374943/1105577782169309295/flighted_rising.png[/img] only other funny device i could open it on is my switch i hadnt touched in forever i guess. so thats all i can do
not that impressive but kind of funny
flighted_rising.png
only other funny device i could open it on is my switch i hadnt touched in forever i guess. so thats all i can do
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
also as for how functional the smart fridge is: i was able to g&g on it with times similar to my mobile times so it's just basically mobile fr. on a fridge
also as for how functional the smart fridge is: i was able to g&g on it with times similar to my mobile times so it's just basically mobile fr. on a fridge
it/he/they
transmasc.png
abro.pngclasspect.png
1fpzX0w.png
mlHpBMC.png
vista_mirror1.png

brimstone, occeus, or screemu

i do a lot of strange things
vista_ridge1.png windowarcane.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31