Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Custom Progen Clones
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
8,765 Aqua/white dragons in existence. I can't exactly claim to be original. 2,416 are not exalted 781 share the same element 1,048 share the same breed 52 have the same tert She is the only dragon with those colors, breed, gender, and element(!!!) but is the 68th progen with her prim/sec combo so I was far from the first to pick them. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13271756][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/132718/13271756.png[/img][/url]
8,765 Aqua/white dragons in existence. I can't exactly claim to be original.

2,416 are not exalted
781 share the same element
1,048 share the same breed
52 have the same tert

She is the only dragon with those colors, breed, gender, and element(!!!) but is the 68th progen with her prim/sec combo so I was far from the first to pick them.

13271756.png
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
My progen is one of 13 with her exact colors, and the only one not a starter breed (or okay, there's one Noc). She's one of 10 non-exalted, and one of 8 progens. One of the other players who picked her colors also went with Fae and gave 'em Seraph, which was Aurelia's secondary gene until Spinner came out! We went with different primary and tert choices though.
(my kid, for reference)

This was a really cool thing to look at, thank you for bringing it up OP!
My progen is one of 13 with her exact colors, and the only one not a starter breed (or okay, there's one Noc). She's one of 10 non-exalted, and one of 8 progens. One of the other players who picked her colors also went with Fae and gave 'em Seraph, which was Aurelia's secondary gene until Spinner came out! We went with different primary and tert choices though.
(my kid, for reference)

This was a really cool thing to look at, thank you for bringing it up OP!
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

You must have shared your lovely progen before somewhere because I've already left a like on her. XD

I hadn't thought about it for years, but it came up recently in conversation so I wanted to check again. It seemed like a fun/interesting enough idea to share.
@Renaiwom

You must have shared your lovely progen before somewhere because I've already left a like on her. XD

I hadn't thought about it for years, but it came up recently in conversation so I wanted to check again. It seemed like a fun/interesting enough idea to share.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Just the first two colors: 2489 results
With the tert: 38
Same gender: 18
Same breed: 4
And if we take that down to active, I get literally just my custom. One Light, two Plague
For fun, not exalted only of just the first two colors cuts down to 447 results, adding the tert color to 11, same breed to mine and one other, a male

So safe to say that mine is fairly unique
Just the first two colors: 2489 results
With the tert: 38
Same gender: 18
Same breed: 4
And if we take that down to active, I get literally just my custom. One Light, two Plague
For fun, not exalted only of just the first two colors cuts down to 447 results, adding the tert color to 11, same breed to mine and one other, a male

So safe to say that mine is fairly unique
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
Tully has a whopping [b]15,624[/b] primary/secondary color twins, [b]3,830[/b] being non-exalts, and 2 of those being her own estranged sons. [b]766[/b] are first generation, [b]526[/b] are progenitors (dang man lol). [indent][b]1,413[/b] are also Spirals (exalts & non-exalts). [b]6[/b] of those are first generation. She is the only progenitor.[/indent] [b]128[/b] twins in regards to all three colors, [b]21[/b] non-exalts. [b]12[/b] are first generation, and [b]7[/b] are progenitors. [indent][b]16[/b] are also Spirals (exalts & non-exalts). She is the only first generation.[/indent] This is Tully: [i]I also own a 1st gen p/s/t twin of hers, plan to make an evil twin someday.[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13253909][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/132540/13253909_350.png[/img][/url]
Tully has a whopping 15,624 primary/secondary color twins, 3,830 being non-exalts, and 2 of those being her own estranged sons. 766 are first generation, 526 are progenitors (dang man lol).

1,413 are also Spirals (exalts & non-exalts). 6 of those are first generation. She is the only progenitor.

128 twins in regards to all three colors, 21 non-exalts. 12 are first generation, and 7 are progenitors.

16 are also Spirals (exalts & non-exalts). She is the only first generation.

This is Tully:
I also own a 1st gen p/s/t twin of hers, plan to make an evil twin someday.

13253909_350.png
18448795.png18448794.png18448797.png18448796.png18448798.png
for my custom, Nathan....

there are 375 progens(exalted and not) that have his pri/sec.
149 are fae.
9 have his exact colors. 4 of those are fae.
for my custom, Nathan....

there are 375 progens(exalted and not) that have his pri/sec.
149 are fae.
9 have his exact colors. 4 of those are fae.
010220mrcheese.png dark-dragon-egg-pixel.gif 2bf6nnX.png
LCqISMP.png
v2PJF9u.png
Piko

fr+3

YMPbu9R.png
7ntZZGM.png
oK2VVlE.png
Vs2WmBF.png
9 of my custom progens colours.. thistle/blood/green, all except one being progens. seven guardians, so my guy is the second mirror. Atleast i’m the only active lair with one?
9 of my custom progens colours.. thistle/blood/green, all except one being progens. seven guardians, so my guy is the second mirror. Atleast i’m the only active lair with one?
Oo1lWlZ.png

Always looking for a sanddollar/coral/gold range tert G1.. hit me up if you have one! I collect them
553 g1s not exalted with her same primary/secondary colors (maize/crimson)

only 8 of them have the same tert color (emerald)

looks like 4 of those are progens also! only one of them is also a Fire element, two of them are Shadow, and the other one is Water. pretty neat.
553 g1s not exalted with her same primary/secondary colors (maize/crimson)

only 8 of them have the same tert color (emerald)

looks like 4 of those are progens also! only one of them is also a Fire element, two of them are Shadow, and the other one is Water. pretty neat.
yzUX307.png
Kunigunde shares her primary and secondary colours with about 6175 dragons, with 654 being Guardians (and, since I'm wondering about changing her to a Mirror, 310 are Mirrors). But when it comes down to tert colours, there are only 23 dragons (& she's the only one fully fed) with Leaf tert + mentioned above Prim/Sec combo! She's also the only one of them with the Earth element.
Kunigunde shares her primary and secondary colours with about 6175 dragons, with 654 being Guardians (and, since I'm wondering about changing her to a Mirror, 310 are Mirrors). But when it comes down to tert colours, there are only 23 dragons (& she's the only one fully fed) with Leaf tert + mentioned above Prim/Sec combo! She's also the only one of them with the Earth element.
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
[center]This is my custom progen, Black Rose. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65192138][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/651922/65192138_350.png[/img][/url] Including exalted progens, there are: [/center][list] [*][b]5,395[/b] progens that share her primary and secondary [*][b]1,449[/b] progens that share her primary, secondary, and element [*][b]1,053[/b] progens that share her primary, secondary, and breed [*][b]94[/b] progens that share all three of her colors [*][b]1[/b] progen that is an exact clone of her.[/list] [center]She's the second progen with this exact color, element, breed, and gender combo to exist as of right now. ----- And here's my random progen, Blutorange. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65192139][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/651922/65192139_350.png[/img][/url] Including exalted progens, there are: [/center][list] [*][b]342[/b] progens that share his primary and secondary [*][b]38[/b] progens that share his primary, secondary, and element [*][b]62[/b] progens that share his primary, secondary, and breed [*][b]7[/b] progens that share all three of his colors [*][b]0[/b] progens that are an exact clone of his![/list] ----- [center]I think we can clearly see which of the two has the more popular color combo. [emoji=fae laughing size=1]
This is my custom progen, Black Rose.
65192138_350.png

Including exalted progens, there are:
  • 5,395 progens that share her primary and secondary
  • 1,449 progens that share her primary, secondary, and element
  • 1,053 progens that share her primary, secondary, and breed
  • 94 progens that share all three of her colors
  • 1 progen that is an exact clone of her.

She's the second progen with this exact color, element, breed, and gender combo to exist as of right now.

And here's my random progen, Blutorange.
65192139_350.png

Including exalted progens, there are:
  • 342 progens that share his primary and secondary
  • 38 progens that share his primary, secondary, and element
  • 62 progens that share his primary, secondary, and breed
  • 7 progens that share all three of his colors
  • 0 progens that are an exact clone of his!

I think we can clearly see which of the two has the more popular color combo.
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9