Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tell me you play FR without telling me
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20
i love my dragons but they keep eating all of my food when i have no gathering turns and don't feel like playing in the coli!! so rude smh
i love my dragons but they keep eating all of my food when i have no gathering turns and don't feel like playing in the coli!! so rude smh
-EST Timezone
-GD fan
-Blood dragon enjoyer
spider.png
I love getting rid of stuff for shiny stuffs
I love getting rid of stuff for shiny stuffs
forum-signature-stuff-4.pngforum-signature-stuff-1.pngforum-signature-stuff-2.pngforum-signature-stuff-3.png
Nearmissed that perfect XXY 1st gen; bro hatched with THE worst tertiary; gonna have to sell him for less on AH

(did i do it right i feel like a grandpa talking about the latest anime with his grandkids that he's never actually watched)
Nearmissed that perfect XXY 1st gen; bro hatched with THE worst tertiary; gonna have to sell him for less on AH

(did i do it right i feel like a grandpa talking about the latest anime with his grandkids that he's never actually watched)
U N D E R T I D E S (and Ted)
sorry babe im doing my dailies rn by grinding out this minigame for 10-15 minutes i hope you understand, love you babe

- actual conversation i had with my partner
sorry babe im doing my dailies rn by grinding out this minigame for 10-15 minutes i hope you understand, love you babe

- actual conversation i had with my partner
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
i’m not gonna wait for this baby to grow up, i’m gonna sacrifice it to the goop right now. that skin is so expensive, i’m gonna have to exalt so many 5s for it.
i’m not gonna wait for this baby to grow up, i’m gonna sacrifice it to the goop right now. that skin is so expensive, i’m gonna have to exalt so many 5s for it.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
I want a collection of babies
I want a collection of babies
A sideways aromantic flag next to the word ‘aromantic’A sideways asexual flag next to the word ‘asexual’A sideways agender flag next to the words ‘they/them’
divider
hi there, i have no clue what im doing
please ping me in all replies!
Fandragons | Wishlist
i wish babies had skin
i wish babies had skin
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
i’ve been grinding the training fields for featherdusters and so far only got 3.
i’ve been grinding the training fields for featherdusters and so far only got 3.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
hoarding inky babies
hoarding inky babies

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/765c9abd2035005cdeac9f171180f8df/tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif[/img] [color=3c352d][size=4][font=cambria]" I would love to buy enough Shoreline Serenity for everyone but that ought to take a while to save up for :'] "
tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif
" I would love to buy enough Shoreline Serenity for everyone but that ought to take a while to save up for :'] "
UDy41Fx.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20