Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Toot Your own Horn Here!
1 2 3
I'm pretty darn good at being a DM for my party.
I'm pretty darn good at being a DM for my party.
Podcast for Anime, Movies, and More?! Click the Yak!
oYwYKgq.png
I've made accents (one of which has several copies on the AH right now), and though I may not be great at the art of skins/accents yet, I'm improving contest by contest…
I've made accents (one of which has several copies on the AH right now), and though I may not be great at the art of skins/accents yet, I'm improving contest by contest…
___Art Heap!

___Avatar derg!
___P7Z02K1.gif ___50406.png
been here for 6 dang years
also won a few skin contests
one of my dragons got into a theme week spotlight (for eyeburners fyi)
been here for 6 dang years
also won a few skin contests
one of my dragons got into a theme week spotlight (for eyeburners fyi)
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I got one compliment about my explanation for the Bee gene and now I'm VERY proud of it.

Basically I think that Bee is a genetic birth defect type thing that makes the wings very fragile and susceptible to tearing, and they generally can't carry the weight of a dragon.
I got one compliment about my explanation for the Bee gene and now I'm VERY proud of it.

Basically I think that Bee is a genetic birth defect type thing that makes the wings very fragile and susceptible to tearing, and they generally can't carry the weight of a dragon.
I made a tool to help me put item codes into bios from dressing room and it’s helped me, and I can only hope it’s helping other people who’ve seen it!
I made a tool to help me put item codes into bios from dressing room and it’s helped me, and I can only hope it’s helping other people who’ve seen it!
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
1 2 3