Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gems or Treasure
1 2
[quote name="Refractor" date="2023-01-27 10:01:35" ] I am mystified when people say it's "easy" to get gems by trading with other players (I can't ever find someone willing to sell gems for treasure when I want gems). I prefer to spend treasure because it's easier to get/accumulate with G&G and training/exalting. [/quote] Absolutely easiest way to convert treasure is to buy an egg and relist it for gems.
Refractor wrote on 2023-01-27 10:01:35:
I am mystified when people say it's "easy" to get gems by trading with other players (I can't ever find someone willing to sell gems for treasure when I want gems). I prefer to spend treasure because it's easier to get/accumulate with G&G and training/exalting.
Absolutely easiest way to convert treasure is to buy an egg and relist it for gems.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
gems, just because it's harder for me to want to give up that giant pile of treasure....the big number is so nice to have, even if it's not a lot technically. hard to explain.

i'll pay in treasure up to 500k, anything more expensive than that i like to use gems for.
gems, just because it's harder for me to want to give up that giant pile of treasure....the big number is so nice to have, even if it's not a lot technically. hard to explain.

i'll pay in treasure up to 500k, anything more expensive than that i like to use gems for.
yzUX307.png
I list stuff on the AH mostly for gems. Some lower value stuff gets listed for treasure, as long as it's not lower than it's hoard sell value.

I buy with whichever cheaper.
I list stuff on the AH mostly for gems. Some lower value stuff gets listed for treasure, as long as it's not lower than it's hoard sell value.

I buy with whichever cheaper.
Gems, the price (if going by 1g:1kt rate) is usually lower compared to treasure listings.
Gems, the price (if going by 1g:1kt rate) is usually lower compared to treasure listings.
plague_banner.png he/him
FR+0
adult
75965002.png
Treasure, unless something is really very expensive and can't be bought with that. Then I'll save up gems for a while instead.
Treasure, unless something is really very expensive and can't be bought with that. Then I'll save up gems for a while instead.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
I usually choose whichever turns out cheapest or if they're pretty much the same price, I pay with whatever currency I have more of at the time.
I usually choose whichever turns out cheapest or if they're pretty much the same price, I pay with whatever currency I have more of at the time.
2OTuj7X.png
whichever i have more of lol. and/or whatever the seller would prefer.
whichever i have more of lol. and/or whatever the seller would prefer.
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
Whichever is cheapest! I always keep a handful of gems/treasure on me to make sure I can buy what I need without the hassle of converting them. However, if they're priced the same, I usually go with treasure as it's easier to get through on-site methods and valued less in most gem-->treasure threads

(But for selling purposes, gems tend to sell faster in my experience)
Whichever is cheapest! I always keep a handful of gems/treasure on me to make sure I can buy what I need without the hassle of converting them. However, if they're priced the same, I usually go with treasure as it's easier to get through on-site methods and valued less in most gem-->treasure threads

(But for selling purposes, gems tend to sell faster in my experience)
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
1 2