Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Scattering Won't Stop Until XXX
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34
Pinglist please!
Pinglist please!
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop
xx» Avatar

can i be on the pinglist?
can i be on the pinglist?
vintagefawn.png
pinglist?
pinglist?
Once there was a dragon...

Profile dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82986118
I'm very new but this sounds unhinged and I need to be a part of this, could I get put in the pinglist please?
I'm very new but this sounds unhinged and I need to be a part of this, could I get put in the pinglist please?
7873541.png
Haki says hi!
Any pronouns :)
FR +9 hours
Ping me
Love you all
Add me to the pinglist please, would like to see the many scatters she receives :D
Add me to the pinglist please, would like to see the many scatters she receives :D
Lichtdrache.gif
pinglist please! I've managed to hatch a few doubles and ones dragon who is nearly a triple, but I can't imagine how many scatters this will take
pinglist please! I've managed to hatch a few doubles and ones dragon who is nearly a triple, but I can't imagine how many scatters this will take
Can I be on the pinglist please?
Can I be on the pinglist please?
76546600p.pngHxP6kXi.png5vBmPXW.png9vcebAv.png98aej12.pngxe4FQbY.pngRFvdPMt.pngynsC8gT.png5cGqrId.png5A0cdTf.pngmPQFox6.pngaQp8eZz.pngHe9H6Ep.png
Sckt29g.png
Can I be on the pinglist?
Can I be on the pinglist?
furry_fiddle.pngmuckbottom_catfish.png
Oh man, that is quite the challenge you're setting out to do! I'd love to be added to the pinglist to watch this unfold, and I wish you luck!
Oh man, that is quite the challenge you're setting out to do! I'd love to be added to the pinglist to watch this unfold, and I wish you luck!
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
add me to your pinglist please! I'd love to watch the journey :)
add me to your pinglist please! I'd love to watch the journey :)
Gpasq5f.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34