Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What was the first update you were -
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I joined mid december 2016 so NotN started like a week after I joined lol
I joined mid december 2016 so NotN started like a week after I joined lol
+0 FR Time | deviantart | tumblr | furaffinity
click pikachu for pfq 5Z6T6dD.png WKy2xKA.png click lion for lioden
The release of savannah/safari and the addition of capricats!
The release of savannah/safari and the addition of capricats!
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
apparently wavecrest 2020 started like 2 days after i joined, for some reason i didnt get any of the items tho except like some skins??? i dont have any fest items from before i started playing again in june this year like *** past me, also apparently glowtail came out after that?? i thought it was a really old gene
apparently wavecrest 2020 started like 2 days after i joined, for some reason i didnt get any of the items tho except like some skins??? i dont have any fest items from before i started playing again in june this year like *** past me, also apparently glowtail came out after that?? i thought it was a really old gene
P9aWhak.png
tyEuRXe.png
q3Me7tJ.png
GLMwkdE.png
JvUa9ma.png
....MY ADOPTS
unknown.png
Introduction of bandanas. And the cycling in of user-submitted skins into the Gem marketplace, back when there were skins in the Gem marketplace.
Introduction of bandanas. And the cycling in of user-submitted skins into the Gem marketplace, back when there were skins in the Gem marketplace.
i had to check, i think it was giraffe and hex being introduced haha
i had to check, i think it was giraffe and hex being introduced haha
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
I joined during Bounty of the Elements, so the first update I was around for was Filigree being added.
I joined during Bounty of the Elements, so the first update I was around for was Filigree being added.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Technically it was a Registration Window since those would have front page updates/posts...

First content update was this one though.
Technically it was a Registration Window since those would have front page updates/posts...

First content update was this one though.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
joined during flameforger's 2019, then the next update was the steampunk refresh!
joined during flameforger's 2019, then the next update was the steampunk refresh!
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
The launch of the first Night Of The Nocturne.
The launch of the first Night Of The Nocturne.
Joined during the November 2017 welcome week and couldn't remember what happened after that other than Rockbreaker's, so I looked it up.

It was when wasp came out. I can't believe it.
Joined during the November 2017 welcome week and couldn't remember what happened after that other than Rockbreaker's, so I looked it up.

It was when wasp came out. I can't believe it.
Ahead of FR
time 2 hours

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13