Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What was the first update you were -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2020! I joined November 17, 2020... just 5 days after Veilspuns were released.
Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2020! I joined November 17, 2020... just 5 days after Veilspuns were released.
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
I think opal dropped just around the time I joined! I remember thinking I had to give all my dragons opal bc I thought it was so cool and rare
I think opal dropped just around the time I joined! I remember thinking I had to give all my dragons opal bc I thought it was so cool and rare
dOfXepK.gif
[s]wavesat 2020![/s] the release of [item=tertiary gene: keel] edit: i forgot there were apparently updates before this haha i joined the day keel released
wavesat 2020!
the release of Tertiary Gene: Keel
edit: i forgot there were apparently updates before this haha i joined the day keel released
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
I don't remember was there anything that dropped in April before wavecrest?
I don't remember was there anything that dropped in April before wavecrest?
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
I remember being around for the release of Opal. Petals/Butterfly/Glimmer dragons were selling for crazy amounts of money and everyone abbreviated it as "pet/but/glim." It was a welcome week and there wasn't even much talk of opening registration yet. Tidelord was still around. Good times.
I remember being around for the release of Opal. Petals/Butterfly/Glimmer dragons were selling for crazy amounts of money and everyone abbreviated it as "pet/but/glim." It was a welcome week and there wasn't even much talk of opening registration yet. Tidelord was still around. Good times.
Interested in Lore?
Come to the Silent Crow Outpost & Inn

Got a traveler to send through the Tangled Wood? Want to do business with the best of the worst? Maybe your ambassador just wants a fling and a new story in their bio? Look no further.
I'm always interested in lore exchanges and lore connections. I often sell lore dragons and will write custom bios if bribed lightly.
Technically the first for me was NotN 2016, but the first update was Alloy! I joined the day after Scales was released
Technically the first for me was NotN 2016, but the first update was Alloy! I joined the day after Scales was released
Untitled443_20221209154031.png
I joined a week or so before the new color wheel dropped in 2016. I remember it was chaos!

Edit: I found the announcement! 3rd Anniversary Color Wheel Expansion
I joined a week or so before the new color wheel dropped in 2016. I remember it was chaos!

Edit: I found the announcement! 3rd Anniversary Color Wheel Expansion
YolDR6x.gif
I remember Ghost came out a few hours after I joined. It was an experience.

The forums also got updated around that time to how it looks now. I remember saying something like "I just joined, I don't know what's different"
I remember Ghost came out a few hours after I joined. It was an experience.

The forums also got updated around that time to how it looks now. I remember saying something like "I just joined, I don't know what's different"
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Four days after I joined started the Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2015.
If that does not count, it was the Word of the Wind, November 2015.
Four days after I joined started the Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2015.
If that does not count, it was the Word of the Wind, November 2015.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
Looking back through the updates I guess when on June 12th 2013 they updated so you could exalt your progens and added sorting by expiration date and price to the AH.

I joined June 11th.
Looking back through the updates I guess when on June 12th 2013 they updated so you could exalt your progens and added sorting by expiration date and price to the AH.

I joined June 11th.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13