Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | advice would b cool
1 2
Does anyone have suggestions for really tight-knit Flights that are smaller, active, and really welcoming and willing to talk to new peeps?

I've been looking at water, earth, fire, and wind but I just don't really know and I'm nervous to change and realise it doesn't fit me haha

Does anyone have suggestions for really tight-knit Flights that are smaller, active, and really welcoming and willing to talk to new peeps?

I've been looking at water, earth, fire, and wind but I just don't really know and I'm nervous to change and realise it doesn't fit me haha

xgNfAND.pngQBHEQiq.pngPRICTGJ.png
6JxFimx.pngAQPJNOh.pngVs2WmBF.png
mNwQLuY.pngbYt72YT.pngBS4vqBB.png
yi69eWF.png2VtxnMX.pngXbjATWE.png
aX2shYZ.pngBZnhUNi.png5xsrc8Y.png
MUYNhfy.png1j2YGao.pngBjO3CiL.png
Honestly, the best way to figure it out is to experiment, in my opinion/experience! But that can be expensive. Reeeaaally expensive.

Though, I do recommend looking into nature and seeing what people have to say about it; when I was there, the community was very kind and tight-knit in my experience. Everyone was really sweet to me and some of the nature forum exclusives (flower of the day!!!) were really fun to see.

I was originally in Water, and it was very quiet in my experience.

But I've really enjoyed Earth since joining, and everyone has been really sweet to me here, too! Though, I do think that where it's larger, it might not be the same kind of "tight-knit" that you're looking for.
Honestly, the best way to figure it out is to experiment, in my opinion/experience! But that can be expensive. Reeeaaally expensive.

Though, I do recommend looking into nature and seeing what people have to say about it; when I was there, the community was very kind and tight-knit in my experience. Everyone was really sweet to me and some of the nature forum exclusives (flower of the day!!!) were really fun to see.

I was originally in Water, and it was very quiet in my experience.

But I've really enjoyed Earth since joining, and everyone has been really sweet to me here, too! Though, I do think that where it's larger, it might not be the same kind of "tight-knit" that you're looking for.
A pixel button that reads 'wishlist' and links to my wishlist.
A pixel button that reads 'avatar dragon' and links to my avatar dragon.
A pixel button that reads 'about' and links to my extended about.
A pixel button that reads 'For Sale'.
A pixel button that reads 'den slot tasks' and links to a list of items I currently need for my latest hibernal den slots.
A pixel button that reads 'they/them'. These are my pronouns.
A pixel button that reads 'trans'. Referring to the fact that I am transgender.
A pixel button that reads 'autistic', referring to the fact that I am autistic.
A pixel button that reads 'disabled', referring to the fact that I am physically disabled.
A pixel button that reads 'wheelchair user', referring to the fact that I use a wheelchair.

Call me Ainsley!
Discord: ainsleys
LF Accent: Paper Cranes | Please DM me if you have it!
Celebratory G1 Hatching!
I can speak for both Fire and Wind being really welcoming and friendly. I haven't been super active in the Fire community yet, but they all seem pretty close from what I've seen, but willing to welcome new faces! Wind had a super fun dom community when I participated in Wind vs Lightning too, everyone was super helpful and chatty.

All I can say it that either of those two would surely be a good fit!
I can speak for both Fire and Wind being really welcoming and friendly. I haven't been super active in the Fire community yet, but they all seem pretty close from what I've seen, but willing to welcome new faces! Wind had a super fun dom community when I participated in Wind vs Lightning too, everyone was super helpful and chatty.

All I can say it that either of those two would surely be a good fit!
I had some bad experiences with Earth which made me change to nature and so far that's been a good choice! I spend a lot of time on discord so having a good discord presence was important to me, and Nature does that well!
I had some bad experiences with Earth which made me change to nature and so far that's been a good choice! I spend a lot of time on discord so having a good discord presence was important to me, and Nature does that well!
natureshieldl.pngPlease PM if I missed your ping.natureshieldr.png
I'm in Water, so my answer is def gonna be biased in our favor C: we're mostly on Discord rather than FR forums but I'd say we're fairly active! We always have something happening Dominance-wise, and I believe we have a newbie mentoring program in the forums. A lot of people who are in Water have been around a long time and are always willing to point newer members in the right direction! We're just a little introverted so we give people the appearance of being quiet, lol.

That being said, I've heard great things about Earth's community, too! Lots of good people, very nice to work with for pushes. I know the least about Fire's community -- hopefully an ember can come along and give you some pointers for that!
I'm in Water, so my answer is def gonna be biased in our favor C: we're mostly on Discord rather than FR forums but I'd say we're fairly active! We always have something happening Dominance-wise, and I believe we have a newbie mentoring program in the forums. A lot of people who are in Water have been around a long time and are always willing to point newer members in the right direction! We're just a little introverted so we give people the appearance of being quiet, lol.

That being said, I've heard great things about Earth's community, too! Lots of good people, very nice to work with for pushes. I know the least about Fire's community -- hopefully an ember can come along and give you some pointers for that!
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
Nature has great newbie programs. Shadow, fire, and wind are also a great places, they're very friendly.
Nature has great newbie programs. Shadow, fire, and wind are also a great places, they're very friendly.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
thank you guys!!!
thank you guys!!!
i can concur with nature! ive been in wind, nature, and arcane, and nature is def the most cozy and calm. wind was super friendly and welcoming, but, much like their lore, fairly chaotic comparatively lmao. natures in that nice middle spot of calm but still active enough to keep my interest :3
i can concur with nature! ive been in wind, nature, and arcane, and nature is def the most cozy and calm. wind was super friendly and welcoming, but, much like their lore, fairly chaotic comparatively lmao. natures in that nice middle spot of calm but still active enough to keep my interest :3
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
Fire's the only flight I've been in and it's very welcoming! I wouldn't consider leaving myself so I think I've chosen very well, if you like the Asthestics of one flight over another, I say try out that flight first and see if it fits you! I think most will be calmer than other flights, so really it might be down what what feels homey to you.
Fire's the only flight I've been in and it's very welcoming! I wouldn't consider leaving myself so I think I've chosen very well, if you like the Asthestics of one flight over another, I say try out that flight first and see if it fits you! I think most will be calmer than other flights, so really it might be down what what feels homey to you.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
gotcha!! thank you!!!
gotcha!! thank you!!!
1 2