Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | whyd you make that dragon your pfp?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44
She's my favorite dragon! And fits my aesthetic.
She's my favorite dragon! And fits my aesthetic.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
skull go brrrr
skull go brrrr
nzqnkq.png
current blorbo
current blorbo
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
With Warriors Way upon us I wanted an avatar that would fit the event theme. This boy fits perfectly. Plus he looks good coupled with the new vista.
With Warriors Way upon us I wanted an avatar that would fit the event theme. This boy fits perfectly. Plus he looks good coupled with the new vista.
Fangback Figurine >>Croa/Pio
>>Lore Clan
>>Exalt Lair
>>FR +8

>>Avatar
Mysterious Relief
wanted to change my avatar. settled on a fandragon of one of my favourite fictional characters from the game she's from. that's about it, really, although most of the time when i change my avatar i aim for something in line with the next festival's element
wanted to change my avatar. settled on a fandragon of one of my favourite fictional characters from the game she's from. that's about it, really, although most of the time when i change my avatar i aim for something in line with the next festival's element
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Favourite dragon. Also he’s been my avatar for ages, and it’d feel weird if I changed. But mostly because he’s just my fave.
Favourite dragon. Also he’s been my avatar for ages, and it’d feel weird if I changed. But mostly because he’s just my fave.
cute lil baby matches my new fancy vista :3
cute lil baby matches my new fancy vista :3
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
She's my custom progen, she's named for the same character my account is, her look kind of sums up my lair aesthetic (everything everywhere all at once), she trains all my fodder and I love her.
She's my custom progen, she's named for the same character my account is, her look kind of sums up my lair aesthetic (everything everywhere all at once), she trains all my fodder and I love her.
Pretty, and

E X P E N S I V E

(even though I had help from a very generous person)
Pretty, and

E X P E N S I V E

(even though I had help from a very generous person)
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
my initial reasoning was because its the fire fest this month but it also happened to align perfectly with warriors way not long after so. lmao
my initial reasoning was because its the fire fest this month but it also happened to align perfectly with warriors way not long after so. lmao
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44