Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many apparel slots have you unlocked
1 2 3 4 5
? (really couldn't fit the question mark in)

I have 15, 5 left to unlock, and honestly, I haven't had a single dragon need more than that so far and seeing how the next slot is 200 gems, I think I'm good for a long time, if not forever!

But I'm curious if anyone here has actually unlocked and fully utilized all 20 slots. If so, show me the dragons!
? (really couldn't fit the question mark in)

I have 15, 5 left to unlock, and honestly, I haven't had a single dragon need more than that so far and seeing how the next slot is 200 gems, I think I'm good for a long time, if not forever!

But I'm curious if anyone here has actually unlocked and fully utilized all 20 slots. If so, show me the dragons!
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
I have unlocked all 20 slots, but I use about 8 on average. I have only him who uses all 20 slots at once.
I have unlocked all 20 slots, but I use about 8 on average. I have only him who uses all 20 slots at once.
All of them :D It is not enough.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[quote name="Lonin" date="2022-07-19 05:09:24" ] All of them :D It is not enough. [/quote]
Lonin wrote on 2022-07-19 05:09:24:
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
All of them. I don't use them much yet, but eventually maybe.
All of them. I don't use them much yet, but eventually maybe.
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2022-07-19 05:06:53" ] I have unlocked all 20 slots, but I use about 8 on average. I have only him who uses all 20 slots at once. [/quote] LOL omg
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2022-07-19 05:06:53:
LOL omg
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
All of them. I use around 15-20 for every dragon and that's the reason why I never have enough money
All of them. I use around 15-20 for every dragon and that's the reason why I never have enough money
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
i have 12! whenever i have spare gems i unlock one but it's not really urgent. usually i like more minimalist apparel.
i have 12! whenever i have spare gems i unlock one but it's not really urgent. usually i like more minimalist apparel.
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

[quote name="Lonin" date="2022-07-19 05:09:24" ] All of them :D It is not enough. [/quote] HOLY-
Lonin wrote on 2022-07-19 05:09:24:
HOLY-
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
I have 18 unlocked right now! I think I had about 12 for a long time but then I made the outfit for this girl and I had to open up some more slots

Idk if I'll ever get all 20, it's not a super big priority for me rn
I have 18 unlocked right now! I think I had about 12 for a long time but then I made the outfit for this girl and I had to open up some more slots

Idk if I'll ever get all 20, it's not a super big priority for me rn
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers.
1 2 3 4 5