Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 15 extra turns?!
1 2 3 4
I haven’t spent a whole lot of time in the coli but I was hoping for at least one chest from somewhere. This is the worst luck I’ve had in a fest in a long long time
I haven’t spent a whole lot of time in the coli but I was hoping for at least one chest from somewhere. This is the worst luck I’ve had in a fest in a long long time
hMGipS8.pngNhPCJ4f.pngDO6ODtp.pngBErNWm.png
I got a chests on Tuesday shortly after it was fixed. No chests with the extra turns today, but lots of other treasure-giving items!
I got a chests on Tuesday shortly after it was fixed. No chests with the extra turns today, but lots of other treasure-giving items!
Y02PS6v.png
I still haven't gotten one, but I appreciate the extra turns, that was very kind!
I still haven't gotten one, but I appreciate the extra turns, that was very kind!
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
I can't remember the last time I got a chest from digging (and I always scavenge/dig during fests), but the extra turns were nice.
I can't remember the last time I got a chest from digging (and I always scavenge/dig during fests), but the extra turns were nice.
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
1 2 3 4