Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Whats your reason behind choosing your
1 2 3 4 5 6
I used to do a lot of those silly personality tests around the time I joined, and so I picked Fire because I’d gotten fire on an unrelated element test before! I’ve never left since!
I used to do a lot of those silly personality tests around the time I joined, and so I picked Fire because I’d gotten fire on an unrelated element test before! I’ve never left since!
WjyjP9T.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
I've always been obsessed with firey things. Even as a kid I was super into dragons and volcanoes. I had all the books on volcanoes and knew all the dragon myths. So fire was an easy choice to me.

I took one vacation in plague, but I was happy to return to fire. It just fits me.
I've always been obsessed with firey things. Even as a kid I was super into dragons and volcanoes. I had all the books on volcanoes and knew all the dragon myths. So fire was an easy choice to me.

I took one vacation in plague, but I was happy to return to fire. It just fits me.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
Earth Dad was the deity that most closely matched me personality wise, and I've always liked barren, desert-like landscape in fantasy settings.
Earth Dad was the deity that most closely matched me personality wise, and I've always liked barren, desert-like landscape in fantasy settings.
Y02PS6v.png
I love Fire, I love forging, and my favorite color is orange.

Fire is my permanent home lol
I love Fire, I love forging, and my favorite color is orange.

Fire is my permanent home lol
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
I really liked the nature aesthetic and I thought it fit well with my interests. It can have so much variation! There's the happy, bright spring of nature as well as the dark, almost eldritch horror that I've really leaned into recently. Nature's the flight of the living, but I think it's role of being sister clans with Plague also gives it a deeper connection to death as well.

I also like the small dom effort we have going. We're definitely not a dom-focused flight, but I think that's just because most people in nature are here for aesthetics, not dom. But those of us who love dom pushes are super dedicated and decently close-knit, so it's easy to make connections. Our dom team are organized and dedicated, and I think if more people in Nature got interested in dom, we could be a lot stronger than we are. Currently we're limited by participation, not effort lmao.

The only flight I would maybe switch to is Earth. It's grown on me (haha) and I think if I were to choose again, I'd have a hard time picking. The more I think about it, the more I love Earth's dusty, dark aesthetic or its glittering gemstones, and it'd be nice to be in a small, dom-focused flight. Maybe as a vacation sometime.
I really liked the nature aesthetic and I thought it fit well with my interests. It can have so much variation! There's the happy, bright spring of nature as well as the dark, almost eldritch horror that I've really leaned into recently. Nature's the flight of the living, but I think it's role of being sister clans with Plague also gives it a deeper connection to death as well.

I also like the small dom effort we have going. We're definitely not a dom-focused flight, but I think that's just because most people in nature are here for aesthetics, not dom. But those of us who love dom pushes are super dedicated and decently close-knit, so it's easy to make connections. Our dom team are organized and dedicated, and I think if more people in Nature got interested in dom, we could be a lot stronger than we are. Currently we're limited by participation, not effort lmao.

The only flight I would maybe switch to is Earth. It's grown on me (haha) and I think if I were to choose again, I'd have a hard time picking. The more I think about it, the more I love Earth's dusty, dark aesthetic or its glittering gemstones, and it'd be nice to be in a small, dom-focused flight. Maybe as a vacation sometime.
1 2 3 4 5 6