Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why I decided to start naming my fodder
1 2 3 4 5 6
i've had people buy my named fodder, use a renaming scroll on them to a filler name anyway, and still exalt them. just... why man. i took the hard part out for you.
i've had people buy my named fodder, use a renaming scroll on them to a filler name anyway, and still exalt them. just... why man. i took the hard part out for you.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
Heh, I remember when I started naming fodder heinous phrases in all caps. Nothing's worse than an all caps name.
Heh, I remember when I started naming fodder heinous phrases in all caps. Nothing's worse than an all caps name.
i name the ones that come out of my own nests email because i don't care about the offspring lists of my fodder breeders but i randomize unnamed dragons that come from outside the lair because 1, my pinky finger is too weak to reach the ctrl key so randomizing is less work, and 2, other lairs get normal offspring lists that arent just email 1000 times
i name the ones that come out of my own nests email because i don't care about the offspring lists of my fodder breeders but i randomize unnamed dragons that come from outside the lair because 1, my pinky finger is too weak to reach the ctrl key so randomizing is less work, and 2, other lairs get normal offspring lists that arent just email 1000 times
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[quote name="kyuuketsuki" date="2022-05-16 12:28:48" ] I think I might be alone in loving the meme names even though I don't do it myself. Countryroads and yeet are some of my favorites I've seen [/quote] [color=360705]i think way back when i used to name dragons yeet! small world, or maybe just a world where everyone still thinks yeet is hilarious
kyuuketsuki wrote on 2022-05-16 12:28:48:
I think I might be alone in loving the meme names even though I don't do it myself. Countryroads and yeet are some of my favorites I've seen
i think way back when i used to name dragons yeet! small world, or maybe just a world where everyone still thinks yeet is hilarious
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
This is why I usually hit randomize when I name fodder. Sometimes I'll name them normal human things like Joe or Karen just cause it's funny though lol
I prefer to buy prennamed tho, it's so much quicker that way
This is why I usually hit randomize when I name fodder. Sometimes I'll name them normal human things like Joe or Karen just cause it's funny though lol
I prefer to buy prennamed tho, it's so much quicker that way
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
yeah I had someone name one of my hatchlings, 'Toexalt' So I threw the parnets in hibden never to be seen again.

Oh I tend to name purple dragons Grape.
yeah I had someone name one of my hatchlings, 'Toexalt' So I threw the parnets in hibden never to be seen again.

Oh I tend to name purple dragons Grape.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Hey
@TheHunterZ I see you have learned the same way I have
@TheHunterZ I see you have learned the same way I have
serperior.gif druddigon.gif kyurem.gif zekrom.gif reshiram.gif
“NUMB” has found its way into quite a few offspring lists last week. sorry not sorry
“NUMB” has found its way into quite a few offspring lists last week. sorry not sorry

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
All fodder that goes through my lair gets their name randomized before I flip them. It's good for the people buying so they don't have to spend time naming the dragons before shoving them in the coli, and the person who sold them doesn't have to worry about getting a string of fodder names in their offspring list. Win-win!

....the rng does give out some weird names though. I swear "Achoo" isn't a fodder name, the generator just gave it that (reminded by the user above me haha)
All fodder that goes through my lair gets their name randomized before I flip them. It's good for the people buying so they don't have to spend time naming the dragons before shoving them in the coli, and the person who sold them doesn't have to worry about getting a string of fodder names in their offspring list. Win-win!

....the rng does give out some weird names though. I swear "Achoo" isn't a fodder name, the generator just gave it that (reminded by the user above me haha)
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
Sorry but im so glad i checked this thread, can stop laughing on first post
But anyway, i start naming all my dragons because seeing exalted UNNAMED babys in offspring list is just too painful for me. Even "Stinkytoes" or "Yeet" would be better than that
Sorry but im so glad i checked this thread, can stop laughing on first post
But anyway, i start naming all my dragons because seeing exalted UNNAMED babys in offspring list is just too painful for me. Even "Stinkytoes" or "Yeet" would be better than that
1 2 3 4 5 6