Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Finding our old forum posts
1 2 3
Oh wow, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2235756/1#post_28387093]this is cringe hahaha[/url] [quote name="Tuatara" date="2017-07-18 03:00:20" ] My first forum post. Watch me noobishly attempt to post images while looking at a tutorial [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34453191] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344532/34453191_350.png[/img] [/url] I dig how sunset looks so bought a couple of dragons, gened this one, and will eventually have purple eyed critters that look a bit like this [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=172&bodygene=19&breed=10&element=9&gender=0&tert=172&tertgene=10&winggene=19&wings=172&auth=10c4a17fb30af6b11ea3252abad12326fa0a96b3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I got there in the end with a couple of edits haha [/quote]
Oh wow, this is cringe hahaha
Tuatara wrote on 2017-07-18 03:00:20:
My first forum post. Watch me noobishly attempt to post images while looking at a tutorial

34453191_350.png

I dig how sunset looks so bought a couple of dragons, gened this one, and will eventually have purple eyed critters that look a bit like this

dragon?age=1&body=172&bodygene=19&breed=10&element=9&gender=0&tert=172&tertgene=10&winggene=19&wings=172&auth=10c4a17fb30af6b11ea3252abad12326fa0a96b3&dummyext=prev.png

I got there in the end with a couple of edits haha
I started playing when I was 15.... I'm now 22... I don't even want to look ._.
I started playing when I was 15.... I'm now 22... I don't even want to look ._.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb
she/her
Ugh… one of the earliest posts that I can remember involved me typing out awkward attempts at humor. I mean, I’m still awkward, but I feel like I improved a little bit since then.
Ugh… one of the earliest posts that I can remember involved me typing out awkward attempts at humor. I mean, I’m still awkward, but I feel like I improved a little bit since then.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
No.
No.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
[quote name="SirLeafheart" date="2014-10-15 22:50:56" ] I'm more of a bigger beginner and wow I have to agree with you here. I recently made a move from Gaia [jeeze that site was a mess, just look at that inflation!] and I love this site to pieces already. Props to everyone here, keep on doing what you're doing! [/quote] It was newbie me explaining how I just joined the game! Damn... and I'm still here.
SirLeafheart wrote on 2014-10-15 22:50:56:
I'm more of a bigger beginner and wow I have to agree with you here. I recently made a move from Gaia [jeeze that site was a mess, just look at that inflation!] and I love this site to pieces already.

Props to everyone here, keep on doing what you're doing!

It was newbie me explaining how I just joined the game! Damn... and I'm still here.
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
[quote name="Oggdo" date="2022-03-26 12:51:44" ] [img]https://i.imgflip.com/5mi6b7.png[/img] God, 12-15 year old me was insufferable. The memories alone are enough to almost make me pass away [/quote] LOOOL I love scrolling through my old posts as a pastime and I had to delete some of them because of the absolutely insufferable cringe I found. I can now rest peacefully[emoji=music notes size=1]
Oggdo wrote on 2022-03-26 12:51:44:
5mi6b7.png

God, 12-15 year old me was insufferable. The memories alone are enough to almost make me pass away

LOOOL I love scrolling through my old posts as a pastime and I had to delete some of them because of the absolutely insufferable cringe I found. I can now rest peacefully
pixil-frame-067.png2sdjCmT.pngpixil-frame-068.pngQq78qBr.png
Aw, old posts are always cringe and nostalgia.

Since we're sharing, this should be my first post:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1397809/15#post_10182900

But I do find my newbie posts adorable though, discovering everything was fun.
Aw, old posts are always cringe and nostalgia.

Since we're sharing, this should be my first post:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1397809/15#post_10182900

But I do find my newbie posts adorable though, discovering everything was fun.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
My ancient posts consisted of horrific spamming of XD

Digging a bit, I was able to find I found when I got my very first dragon besides my progens <3 I wish I could bring him back now
My ancient posts consisted of horrific spamming of XD

Digging a bit, I was able to find I found when I got my very first dragon besides my progens <3 I wish I could bring him back now
I cannot find my oldest posts, and thank god for that. Me from three/four/five (anytime before 2020, probably) years ago was pretty cringe ngl (i probably wasn't that bad if you actually look back, but still)

Like I still say stuff and instantly regret it nowadays because I used the word "really" for five sentences in a row and I write exclusively in run-on sentences, but at least I don't type in size two Arial in light green because I desperately wanted to be aesthetic and didn't realise how hard to read it was. I feel legitimately sorry for anyone who had to read those. (there was also a period of time where i typed in size two (or was it size three?) sitka banner, which was only marginally better because the colour used wasn't almost white)

Like this post from 2019, one of the older ones I could find. I'm not going to put it in quotes because I really want y'all to feel how illegible it was. The post itself is fine, I guess (i'd still see myself post this today, it's pretty inoffensive), but good lord.
" I have 15 pages of apparel, as well as a lot of stuff on my dragons. " It'd be fine if I could actually read that without having to zoom in.
I cannot find my oldest posts, and thank god for that. Me from three/four/five (anytime before 2020, probably) years ago was pretty cringe ngl (i probably wasn't that bad if you actually look back, but still)

Like I still say stuff and instantly regret it nowadays because I used the word "really" for five sentences in a row and I write exclusively in run-on sentences, but at least I don't type in size two Arial in light green because I desperately wanted to be aesthetic and didn't realise how hard to read it was. I feel legitimately sorry for anyone who had to read those. (there was also a period of time where i typed in size two (or was it size three?) sitka banner, which was only marginally better because the colour used wasn't almost white)

Like this post from 2019, one of the older ones I could find. I'm not going to put it in quotes because I really want y'all to feel how illegible it was. The post itself is fine, I guess (i'd still see myself post this today, it's pretty inoffensive), but good lord.
" I have 15 pages of apparel, as well as a lot of stuff on my dragons. " It'd be fine if I could actually read that without having to zoom in.
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
I first started playing when I was 13 and... my first post is not the most cringe one I've ever written but it's still... kinda weird.

Posts like this that are also from back in 2016 make me cringe a whole lot more. ^^;
I first started playing when I was 13 and... my first post is not the most cringe one I've ever written but it's still... kinda weird.

Posts like this that are also from back in 2016 make me cringe a whole lot more. ^^;
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
1 2 3