Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | aberrations: the most beloved breed?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[quote name="FallenAngel" date="2022-03-06 13:51:34" ] I think part of it has to do with the dragon art itself is "better". Dont get me wrong, the old art isnt bad AT ALL, but you can tell the improvement overtime. Even though the three-legged Tundra has been debunked, it still is a... thing there. These new dragons? I love BOTH poses and the babies are adorable in a crazy way. Part of me wishes we could get "art upgrades" for the old breeds, but in ancient style. No clothes or anything, but newer art. Heck, I want to see a winter Tundra so badly. [/quote] @FallenAngel I gotta agree honestly if the Tundras looked as dynamic or detailed as Gaolers I would love them a lot more but at the moment I'm very meh on them I also want to see a winter tundra so bad and it's a crime we don't get art of them TnT
FallenAngel wrote on 2022-03-06 13:51:34:
I think part of it has to do with the dragon art itself is "better".
Dont get me wrong, the old art isnt bad AT ALL, but you can tell the improvement overtime. Even though the three-legged Tundra has been debunked, it still is a... thing there. These new dragons? I love BOTH poses and the babies are adorable in a crazy way.

Part of me wishes we could get "art upgrades" for the old breeds, but in ancient style. No clothes or anything, but newer art. Heck, I want to see a winter Tundra so badly.

@FallenAngel I gotta agree honestly if the Tundras looked as dynamic or detailed as Gaolers I would love them a lot more but at the moment I'm very meh on them

I also want to see a winter tundra so bad and it's a crime we don't get art of them TnT
gLbZUkF.pngZewzdsF.pngpxQdDU5.pngWH26Bag.pngwfmIqQm.png0jScwbh.pngHjUpYch.pngW2xqTjK.pngngXpEKo.pngngXpEKo.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngaXbaYIT.pngi8eD0Ym.png
yym0GF5.png
Its my favorite ancient for now. Ancients will never be as good as moderns so Spiral stay at the top for me. Abberations are amazing and fit a part of my lore even in some way. Doubt there will be a better ancient after this but we will see!
Its my favorite ancient for now. Ancients will never be as good as moderns so Spiral stay at the top for me. Abberations are amazing and fit a part of my lore even in some way. Doubt there will be a better ancient after this but we will see!
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
I love them. I love them a LOT. Like, a LOT. I love their lore. I love their appearance. I love their Vibe. They are perfect to me. ;_;
I love them. I love them a LOT. Like, a LOT. I love their lore. I love their appearance. I love their Vibe. They are perfect to me. ;_;
Veilspuns are still the prettiest ancient to me but abberations have some beautiful poses and genes
Veilspuns are still the prettiest ancient to me but abberations have some beautiful poses and genes
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
For me, yeah. All poses are great, the new genes are mostly pretty. I'm not that into dressing up my dragons, so the ancient restriction doesn't matter. I've started to play G&G daily now to eventually be able to afford turning most of my G1s into Aberrations [emoji=aberration laughing size=2]
For me, yeah. All poses are great, the new genes are mostly pretty. I'm not that into dressing up my dragons, so the ancient restriction doesn't matter.

I've started to play G&G daily now to eventually be able to afford turning most of my G1s into Aberrations
[quote name="FallenAngel" date="2022-03-06 13:51:34" ] I think part of it has to do with the dragon art itself is "better". Dont get me wrong, the old art isnt bad AT ALL, but you can tell the improvement overtime. Even though the three-legged Tundra has been debunked, it still is a... thing there. These new dragons? I love BOTH poses and the babies are adorable in a crazy way. Part of me wishes we could get "art upgrades" for the old breeds, but in ancient style. No clothes or anything, but newer art. Heck, I want to see a winter Tundra so badly. [/quote] this would be so much more trouble then it's worth. If you think the eye discourse is bad imagine if the did a poll and changing the old art won by a slim margin. We would NEVER hear the end of it and people would quit the site over it. I'd be one of those people who quit because i like the tundra art as is.
FallenAngel wrote on 2022-03-06 13:51:34:
I think part of it has to do with the dragon art itself is "better".
Dont get me wrong, the old art isnt bad AT ALL, but you can tell the improvement overtime. Even though the three-legged Tundra has been debunked, it still is a... thing there. These new dragons? I love BOTH poses and the babies are adorable in a crazy way.

Part of me wishes we could get "art upgrades" for the old breeds, but in ancient style. No clothes or anything, but newer art. Heck, I want to see a winter Tundra so badly.

this would be so much more trouble then it's worth. If you think the eye discourse is bad imagine if the did a poll and changing the old art won by a slim margin. We would NEVER hear the end of it and people would quit the site over it. I'd be one of those people who quit because i like the tundra art as is.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
[quote name="Myself" date="2022-03-07 06:24:18" ] Veilspuns are still the prettiest ancient to me but abberations have some beautiful poses and genes [/quote] Pretty much my sentiments, yes. Veils are my favorite breed, but I cannot accurately express how much I love the conspiratorial expressions on the heads in the Abberation F pose.
Myself wrote on 2022-03-07 06:24:18:
Pretty much my sentiments, yes. Veils are my favorite breed, but I cannot accurately express how much I love the conspiratorial expressions on the heads in the Abberation F pose.
I adore them ... I only wish there could wear apparel...
I adore them ... I only wish there could wear apparel...
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
la creatura has wide appeal
la creatura has wide appeal
tihutbH.png
  • pigeon
  • they/them
  • FR + 3
  • writer
9rrl5qq.png XSFahtL.png kwqfmF8.png
I love abberations!!! They are my new favorite breed. I love how scary and cool they look I love them so much!!
I love abberations!!! They are my new favorite breed. I love how scary and cool they look I love them so much!!
Accent shopCBsJXZk.gif Accent: Moonlight Halo Buy!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14