Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | you asked for this
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19
THANK YOU STAFF! i don’t have any aberrations yet (much too indecisive) but i ADORE their designs.
THANK YOU STAFF! i don’t have any aberrations yet (much too indecisive) but i ADORE their designs.
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
[quote name="@Disme" date="2022-03-02 20:10:34" ] they are really excellent, thank you so much! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=aberration happy size=1] i could be 20 miles off base with this, but some part of me wonders if the original silhouette was just some kind of hunchy vulture-like dragon and everyone was so excited because they thought the hunch was a second head that they had to change it, haha. [/quote] Could you send me a link to where that original silhouette is? I heard about it, but never actually managed to have a look at it.
@Disme wrote on 2022-03-02 20:10:34:
they are really excellent, thank you so much!

i could be 20 miles off base with this, but some part of me wonders if the original silhouette was just some kind of hunchy vulture-like dragon and everyone was so excited because they thought the hunch was a second head that they had to change it, haha.

Could you send me a link to where that original silhouette is? I heard about it, but never actually managed to have a look at it.
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
can't argue with the truth! lol
can't argue with the truth! lol
I absolutely love them! I've already used both my breed change scrolls, I couldn't help myself xD
I absolutely love them! I've already used both my breed change scrolls, I couldn't help myself xD
hot_dog.png
temporary signature
i love these funky dudes so much, thank u staff <33
i love these funky dudes so much, thank u staff <33
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
And you delivered an amazing breed. <3
And you delivered an amazing breed. <3
[quote name="MessengerDragon" date="2022-03-02 20:46:01" ] [quote name="@Disme" date="2022-03-02 20:10:34" ] they are really excellent, thank you so much! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=aberration happy size=1] i could be 20 miles off base with this, but some part of me wonders if the original silhouette was just some kind of hunchy vulture-like dragon and everyone was so excited because they thought the hunch was a second head that they had to change it, haha. [/quote] Could you send me a link to where that original silhouette is? I heard about it, but never actually managed to have a look at it. [/quote] Sure thing! It was first shown here [url]https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3042688[/url], i think. Could've been some crazy shoulderblades, who knows?
MessengerDragon wrote on 2022-03-02 20:46:01:
@Disme wrote on 2022-03-02 20:10:34:
they are really excellent, thank you so much!

i could be 20 miles off base with this, but some part of me wonders if the original silhouette was just some kind of hunchy vulture-like dragon and everyone was so excited because they thought the hunch was a second head that they had to change it, haha.

Could you send me a link to where that original silhouette is? I heard about it, but never actually managed to have a look at it.

Sure thing! It was first shown here https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3042688, i think. Could've been some crazy shoulderblades, who knows?
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
I've wanted a multiheaded dragon for YEARS, they're PERFECT. So yes, thank you!
I've wanted a multiheaded dragon for YEARS, they're PERFECT. So yes, thank you!
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
Thank you for these extremely good goods!
Thank you for these extremely good goods!
[emoji=aberration star size=2]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19