Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Aberrations opinions
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I like them to be fair. I love how they look very different from the usual FR dragons with the 2 heads and tails, and rotted wings, but I do wish that their floof was just a tert gene because it feels too cluttery on them. I also wish that they had more genes to them because it feels a bit hard to gene them.
I like them to be fair. I love how they look very different from the usual FR dragons with the 2 heads and tails, and rotted wings, but I do wish that their floof was just a tert gene because it feels too cluttery on them. I also wish that they had more genes to them because it feels a bit hard to gene them.
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
They're absolutely perfect, I love occult-y and evil looking dragons
They're absolutely perfect, I love occult-y and evil looking dragons
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
I love them so much I've started a lore clan of them (the first lore clan I've had in literal years) and am considering selling my "permas" and moving to Plague. I'm a total convert, ahah.
I love them so much I've started a lore clan of them (the first lore clan I've had in literal years) and am considering selling my "permas" and moving to Plague. I'm a total convert, ahah.
I adore them but I just kinda wish we'd be able to choose between the heads which to appear when we use them as avatar, now that would be really cool and new.
I adore them but I just kinda wish we'd be able to choose between the heads which to appear when we use them as avatar, now that would be really cool and new.
3adgzZD.pnggE96VFA.pngGJVtuPg.png
GIQnAA5.pngSM9WJh6.pngAMyO6Hf.png
Have to say they're the most chaotic dragon I've seen thus far, and I am loving it.
Have to say they're the most chaotic dragon I've seen thus far, and I am loving it.
I love them, my lair will surely become full of Aberrations. All your Aberrations belong to me. They're the best breed I love them so much they're so fluffy yes. I am waiting for skink, pinstripe and flair to come out for them.
I will turn my lair into Abberation zone.
I love them, my lair will surely become full of Aberrations. All your Aberrations belong to me. They're the best breed I love them so much they're so fluffy yes. I am waiting for skink, pinstripe and flair to come out for them.
I will turn my lair into Abberation zone.
You shall seal the blinding light that plagues their dreams...
dEe2UrM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
zoO3i8B_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngo7ZCFYm_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngGW8C4N1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
reHWBXk_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngTl1dGxE_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pnggziv3Ja_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
0DJvxSf_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngvyjiCDI_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=.pnghI3aYZo_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
they're so cool!! i love the lovely feathery manes they have, the different horns on each head, the third eye on one of the heads, the slightly holey wings.. they're just so great! and all the poses are amazing! the female looks so regal and cool, the hatchling looks like a goofy puppy who's got the zoomies (it's hilarious!) and the male looks pretty nice too! [emoji=aberration love size=2] this emoji has THREE heart eyes!!
they're so cool!! i love the lovely feathery manes they have, the different horns on each head, the third eye on one of the heads, the slightly holey wings.. they're just so great! and all the poses are amazing! the female looks so regal and cool, the hatchling looks like a goofy puppy who's got the zoomies (it's hilarious!) and the male looks pretty nice too!

this emoji has THREE heart eyes!!
FR+1 | She/her
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
The hatchlings also look like little rats I love them sm
The hatchlings also look like little rats I love them sm
You shall seal the blinding light that plagues their dreams...
dEe2UrM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
zoO3i8B_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngo7ZCFYm_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngGW8C4N1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
reHWBXk_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngTl1dGxE_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pnggziv3Ja_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
0DJvxSf_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngvyjiCDI_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=.pnghI3aYZo_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
They're absolutely gorgeous, and scrying for my new Abberation is the first time I've ever been torn between more than two gene combos, they're so beautiful.

Given how they lean into a theme of mutation, I'm really, really excited to see what tertiary options come up in the future.
They're absolutely gorgeous, and scrying for my new Abberation is the first time I've ever been torn between more than two gene combos, they're so beautiful.

Given how they lean into a theme of mutation, I'm really, really excited to see what tertiary options come up in the future.
v3k4Ha9.png
love them, if I could dress them + if parallel genes didn't get wiped, I'd be breed changing like, almost everything in my lair.
love them, if I could dress them + if parallel genes didn't get wiped, I'd be breed changing like, almost everything in my lair.
they/them
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22