Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for Arlo's
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 153 154
Please please please hit me with those requests <3 DM away if you wanna talk, too; my profile's linked from my clan page, if you wanna know what I'm into!
Please please please hit me with those requests <3 DM away if you wanna talk, too; my profile's linked from my clan page, if you wanna know what I'm into!
2Ym97BP.png » the profile
» the library
» directory
» hatchery
» adopts
______
Antique Oil Lamp Phoenix
I don't interact with other people regularly on here, but I'm very active and I'd love to have a couple people to swap Arlo resources with :)
I don't interact with other people regularly on here, but I'm very active and I'd love to have a couple people to swap Arlo resources with :)
plagueanim2.gifplagueanim1.gif
I'm up for friending people!
I'm up for friending people!
tumblr_ojt1mcNhC71rc2695o1_400.pngbonsai_wip_tadabam_by_auricolor-dadxgzt.png
I'm open to friends requests for Arlo's.

And if you friend me for that you can also talk to me at random if you want.
I'm open to friends requests for Arlo's.

And if you friend me for that you can also talk to me at random if you want.
I'm not even quite sure how to make friends on games anymore lol.
I probably won't say or do much because I'm pretty apprehensive on these games now, but I'll at least be active.
I'm not even quite sure how to make friends on games anymore lol.
I probably won't say or do much because I'm pretty apprehensive on these games now, but I'll at least be active.
They/Them
Compulsive book writing is my game.
I will become a local cosmic horror someday.
Ello all. Very active, long time player. Looking for more people for Arlo! Will send some out as well :D
Ello all. Very active, long time player. Looking for more people for Arlo! Will send some out as well :D
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
I'm open to friend requests! (All of mine have gone fairly inactive over the years :( )
I'm open to friend requests! (All of mine have gone fairly inactive over the years :( )
I run 3 hours ahead of FR time.
I'm an active player without an active friend's list, feel free to add me
I'm an active player without an active friend's list, feel free to add me
Also in for Arlo's friends! :D
Seems I've p much become a loner over the years...
Also in for Arlo's friends! :D
Seems I've p much become a loner over the years...
I’m on at least once a day, and I’m looking for some active friends for Arlo! Also feel free to talk to me (:
I’m on at least once a day, and I’m looking for some active friends for Arlo! Also feel free to talk to me (:
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 153 154