Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What was in your spare inventory?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[item= Skin: Arcanic Causatum] and [item= shadowstrike] which is kind of a bummer because i dont tend to use skins or accents and i've already gotten a few shadowstrikes before
Skin: Arcanic Causatum
and
Shadowstrike

which is kind of a bummer because i dont tend to use skins or accents and i've already gotten a few shadowstrikes before
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
[quote name="Limanya" date="2022-01-23 06:13:40" ] [item=crystalcourt cascades] [/quote]
Limanya wrote on 2022-01-23 06:13:40:
Crystalcourt Cascades
5p1NDy8.png
[item=Standard of the Earthshaker] Pretty cool!
Standard of the Earthshaker

Pretty cool!
iiiiiiii 6gIIjjE.png
JNAfoEf.png
mlHpBMC.png
iii
Note: my name
has a zero (0),
not an "o"
iiii Jd88XNq.png
DxCICZ1.png
nWiQNX9.png
ii
”I’m only keeping you because
I need your kids for profit.”
-@Nesryn
[item=highland gem guardian] i have quite many of them already...
Highland Gem Guardian
i have quite many of them already...
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/17529.png[/img][/center] I was happy because I could put it on my Water Deity. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/15722194][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/157222/15722194_350.png[/img][/url[/center]]
17529.png

I was happy because I could put it on my Water Deity. ]
Aerborne Halo
Not mad about it, yes i already had one but one can never have too many halos!
Aerborne Halo
Not mad about it, yes i already had one but one can never have too many halos!
>> 100+ G1 for sale
>> Wishlist
>> Quests & Challenges
AUCTION G1 Pearl/wine/wine
6pbRKXS.png XmVPlmJ.png
A [item=Snowfall Robe]. Very fitting :)
A Snowfall Robe . Very fitting :)
I got [item=Murkmirth Tailcoat] and [skin=23310] Very happy with that, I love that tailcoat and wished I had more than one, and I didn't have this skin yet either.
I got Murkmirth Tailcoat and
Very happy with that, I love that tailcoat and wished I had more than one, and I didn't have this skin yet either.
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
Standard of the Shadowbinder
Standard of the Shadowbinder
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
I got the [item=glitterfreeze ice-trolabe]!!! I'm really excited even though I'm not sure I'll use it, it came out while I was on hiatus.
I got the Glitterfreeze Ice-trolabe !!! I'm really excited even though I'm not sure I'll use it, it came out while I was on hiatus.
dhay-->Alicio-->Charioteer

Please ping me! I don't subscribe to my posts.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13