Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Festival soon...
1 2 3 4 5
right now im grinding to get an ice egg from the coli. I'm doing a coliborn challenge, and well... *sigh* the odds have not been in my favor...
right now im grinding to get an ice egg from the coli. I'm doing a coliborn challenge, and well... *sigh* the odds have not been in my favor...
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
i didnt even realise crystalline gala was today until gather items hit me with a notif
well! time to hold off on my dailies for once so i can get more snow
i didnt even realise crystalline gala was today until gather items hit me with a notif
well! time to hold off on my dailies for once so i can get more snow
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Honestly, I'm mostly curious to see if the familiar will, indeed, be carved from ice! Blue topaz would be nice, though...
Honestly, I'm mostly curious to see if the familiar will, indeed, be carved from ice! Blue topaz would be nice, though...
DSEHBxF.png
I didn't even realise until I tried gathering and it gave me a message asking me if I wanted to wait until the gala - I had no idea that was even a feature, it's such a nice one!!

(if I'd known I would have waited to hatch my nests and stuff too, but it's okay, I'm still grateful!)

edit: ah I see the same thing happened to the person two posts above
the fest REALLY snuck up on all of us, damn
I didn't even realise until I tried gathering and it gave me a message asking me if I wanted to wait until the gala - I had no idea that was even a feature, it's such a nice one!!

(if I'd known I would have waited to hatch my nests and stuff too, but it's okay, I'm still grateful!)

edit: ah I see the same thing happened to the person two posts above
the fest REALLY snuck up on all of us, damn
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Yeah I totally forgot about ice fest. Meaning I already did all my familiar bonding for today. RIP.
Yeah I totally forgot about ice fest. Meaning I already did all my familiar bonding for today. RIP.
Leu | She/Her | FR+3
15587.png7695.png34822.png25781.png34786.png16453.png
Yeah for the first time I actually needed the gathering pop-up. Though tbf, I also haven't been feeling great today, so that probably has something to do with it since I have been aware of the fest being today.

Though yeah I did my familiar bonding. I have a routine for that (and fairgrounds) and I don't want to wait until six, lol. Doesn't help that I go to bed earlier now. It's not gonna make a difference for me though, I think.
Yeah for the first time I actually needed the gathering pop-up. Though tbf, I also haven't been feeling great today, so that probably has something to do with it since I have been aware of the fest being today.

Though yeah I did my familiar bonding. I have a routine for that (and fairgrounds) and I don't want to wait until six, lol. Doesn't help that I go to bed earlier now. It's not gonna make a difference for me though, I think.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
1 2 3 4 5