Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | is this a sign ? ? ?
1 2 3 4 5
I wish I had this kind of egg luck
I wish I had this kind of egg luck
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
[quote name="TheDeathseer" date="2022-01-16 23:58:23" ] Very cool... it might indeed be a sign, move to Shadow if it feels right! Also welcome back, I think I remember seeing you around back in 2017 too? [/quote] oh my goodness really?? i truly have no recollection, i've been relatively inactive (excluding a few weeks here and there) for at least since 2017 so that's really neat : ) thanks for the welcome back @valemora that skydancer is stunning!! i do like my lil skydancers now... @catindisguise he's yours if you want him! @hydde omg don't tempt me with the spooky primal eyes *cry*
TheDeathseer wrote on 2022-01-16 23:58:23:
Very cool... it might indeed be a sign, move to Shadow if it feels right!

Also welcome back, I think I remember seeing you around back in 2017 too?

oh my goodness really?? i truly have no recollection, i've been relatively inactive (excluding a few weeks here and there) for at least since 2017 so that's really neat : ) thanks for the welcome back

@valemora that skydancer is stunning!! i do like my lil skydancers now...

@catindisguise he's yours if you want him!

@hydde omg don't tempt me with the spooky primal eyes *cry*
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gif
- CARO

- 22 she/her/they

- +3 fr time
@WHDE plague also interests me!! tell me more :u
@WHDE plague also interests me!! tell me more :u
- CARO

- 22 she/her/they

- +3 fr time
2022 has been nice to me with eggs, the this week and last I've found an egg! Though now I've very likely jinxed myself :P
2022 has been nice to me with eggs, the this week and last I've found an egg! Though now I've very likely jinxed myself :P
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@/sneasel [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=18&bodygene=82&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=18&tertgene=20&winggene=20&wings=51&auth=ea9fcc291fb529c581b4d489da68cbc09d560de9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] flaunt was LITERALLY made for this dude. edit: not even like 5 minutes later i was like "oh haha funny if i were to get an egg while scavenging." proceeded to get 2 this thread has good luck guaranteed. hatched both bc why not! nice swamp man and slightly less nice baby. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75210874][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/752109/75210874_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75210875][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/752109/75210875_350.png[/img][/url]
@/sneasel

dragon?age=1&body=18&bodygene=82&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=18&tertgene=20&winggene=20&wings=51&auth=ea9fcc291fb529c581b4d489da68cbc09d560de9&dummyext=prev.png

flaunt was LITERALLY made for this dude.

edit: not even like 5 minutes later i was like "oh haha funny if i were to get an egg while scavenging." proceeded to get 2 this thread has good luck guaranteed.

hatched both bc why not! nice swamp man and slightly less nice baby.
75210874_350.png
75210875_350.png
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
congrats on the egg!
congrats on the egg!
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
@psychae lucky board indeed!! 2 eggs is insane!! swampy boi looks good :^)
@psychae lucky board indeed!! 2 eggs is insane!! swampy boi looks good :^)
- CARO

- 22 she/her/they

- +3 fr time
@psychae Not so unfortunate after all. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=57&bodygene=11&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=91&tertgene=18&winggene=13&wings=67&auth=6aa2f47fcfa118e964d1e520b9e2d2268fd4c24e&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@psychae

Not so unfortunate after all.
dragon?age=0&body=57&bodygene=11&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=91&tertgene=18&winggene=13&wings=67&auth=6aa2f47fcfa118e964d1e520b9e2d2268fd4c24e&dummyext=prev.png
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
@Sneasel
:0!? I-I'm too bad at explaining but I'll do my best for your curiosity! >:3

First, umm actually the most important thing when choosing a flight is aesthetics for me. Plague is a best place to write a lore for bad guys or group of survivors. So many lore ideas are available! Mad scientists, experiments, mutants, scavengers, necromancers, illness or living organism-related ones, apocalypse, and so on. If you like such things or dark stuffs then Plague is one of the best place for lore imo haha :D

Second, Dominance! Well, it's true Earth is the most powerful flight on this content but Plague frequently prepare & participate in Dom. Not too push-y to members but also not boring at the same time! I think our dom schedule is perfect for both enjoying and resting :D

Third, I think it's the similar one with first but Red color :D It brings very wide range of feeling or symbolism - Vitality, death, blood, fierce, elegance, rage... Many people are in Plague because they love red color!

Lastly germs are so friendly and kind! They're always willing to help, delightful to hang out with/chat, and listens closely. Many of them are jokeful and/or meme-y and it makes me happy when see their posts :D

I hope this somehow helped & feel free to ask me if there's anything you're curious about Plague! Again I think aesthetics is most important when choosing a flight... especially if you're interested in lore-writing :> So choose wisely!

(I love your username btw! It's the pokemon reference, right? It's my favorite pokemon <3)
@Sneasel
:0!? I-I'm too bad at explaining but I'll do my best for your curiosity! >:3

First, umm actually the most important thing when choosing a flight is aesthetics for me. Plague is a best place to write a lore for bad guys or group of survivors. So many lore ideas are available! Mad scientists, experiments, mutants, scavengers, necromancers, illness or living organism-related ones, apocalypse, and so on. If you like such things or dark stuffs then Plague is one of the best place for lore imo haha :D

Second, Dominance! Well, it's true Earth is the most powerful flight on this content but Plague frequently prepare & participate in Dom. Not too push-y to members but also not boring at the same time! I think our dom schedule is perfect for both enjoying and resting :D

Third, I think it's the similar one with first but Red color :D It brings very wide range of feeling or symbolism - Vitality, death, blood, fierce, elegance, rage... Many people are in Plague because they love red color!

Lastly germs are so friendly and kind! They're always willing to help, delightful to hang out with/chat, and listens closely. Many of them are jokeful and/or meme-y and it makes me happy when see their posts :D

I hope this somehow helped & feel free to ask me if there's anything you're curious about Plague! Again I think aesthetics is most important when choosing a flight... especially if you're interested in lore-writing :> So choose wisely!

(I love your username btw! It's the pokemon reference, right? It's my favorite pokemon <3)
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
@WHDE LOL i was literally gonna include "red is my favorite color so plague might be nice" but then i thought it mightve been a silly reason

okay yes you have definitely made your case! plague has always sounded awesome.

and yes its the pokemon!! sneasel is my fave and so is shinx! but i don't know too much about the generations after pokemon black/white. and to be honest, this also kinda leans into my flight decision, i feel like sneasel doesn't match the plague aesthetic :u ice obvi makes sense.... and so does shadow hehe.
@WHDE LOL i was literally gonna include "red is my favorite color so plague might be nice" but then i thought it mightve been a silly reason

okay yes you have definitely made your case! plague has always sounded awesome.

and yes its the pokemon!! sneasel is my fave and so is shinx! but i don't know too much about the generations after pokemon black/white. and to be honest, this also kinda leans into my flight decision, i feel like sneasel doesn't match the plague aesthetic :u ice obvi makes sense.... and so does shadow hehe.
- CARO

- 22 she/her/they

- +3 fr time
1 2 3 4 5