Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Familiars that make you go 'yes'
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Geartoggle Smith! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/33201.png[/img]
Geartoggle Smith!
33201.png
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
[item=Sparkling Capricorn] I don't know it's just the colors spark so many good feelings and sparkles and mmmmm.
Sparkling Capricorn
I don't know it's just the colors spark so many good feelings and sparkles and mmmmm.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
okay there's gonna be too many but we've got over a thousand so can you really blame me so pretty much any feline familiar but especially these guys make me go hee hoo good kitties :) [item=smoky bantam fangar][item=golden bantam fangar][item=quillrunner][item=king quillrunner][item=fiendcat][item=flamerest fiendcat][item=liquid fiendcat][item=lilium floron][item=petalmane floron][item=thornhide floron][item=crackling leo][item=spring sphinx][item=summer sphinx][item=autumn sphinx][item=winter sphinx] and then non-feline.... [item=springfoot bilworper][item=tattertail bilworper][item=agol][item=alstroemeria fox][item=myosotis fox][item=foolish prince][item=basalt eruption][item=maned cerdae][item=starry ampelope][item=ruffled serpent][item=ink ant] + all the elemental spirits and goblins also all the deity statues so far pretty much make my brain go ":)" as well
okay there's gonna be too many but we've got over a thousand so can you really blame me

so pretty much any feline familiar but especially these guys make me go hee hoo good kitties :)
Smoky Bantam Fangar Golden Bantam Fangar Quillrunner King Quillrunner Fiendcat Flamerest Fiendcat Liquid Fiendcat Lilium Floron Petalmane Floron Thornhide Floron Crackling Leo Spring Sphinx Summer Sphinx Autumn Sphinx Winter Sphinx

and then non-feline....
Springfoot Bilworper Tattertail Bilworper Agol Alstroemeria Fox Myosotis Fox Foolish Prince Basalt Eruption Maned Cerdae Starry Ampelope Ruffled Serpent Ink Ant + all the elemental spirits and goblins

also all the deity statues so far pretty much make my brain go ":)" as well
cg6Ogwx.pngc76891238bc7cd166aeb215c480467c97a9ca8f1.png866GSCw.png
[item=curious kettle] [item=ravenous cauldron] i have over 1.5k of them (total), they make me :)
Curious Kettle Ravenous Cauldron

i have over 1.5k of them (total), they make me :)
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/33453.png[/img] hee hoo funky little baby [emoji=heart size=1]
33453.png
hee hoo funky little baby
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
[item=maple caterpillar][item=cherry blossom caterpillar] these guys for sure
Maple Caterpillar Cherry Blossom Caterpillar

these guys for sure
[item=Rat King] [item=Ghostly Rat Lord] I just think they’re neat.
Rat King Ghostly Rat Lord

I just think they’re neat.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
[item=Golden Kitsune] [item=Silver Kitsune] Theres a lot of familiars that fit this for me but since a bunch of them have already been posted I'll just put these two that I love here :3
Golden Kitsune Silver Kitsune
Theres a lot of familiars that fit this for me but since a bunch of them have already been posted I'll just put these two that I love here :3
The buttersnakes. All of the buttersnakes. I need more buttersnake fams in my life.
The buttersnakes. All of the buttersnakes. I need more buttersnake fams in my life.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/6334.png[/img] My son.
6334.png
My son.
Y3kY2LN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11