Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Familiars that make you go 'yes'
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
The 'yes' feeling is a hard one for me to explain, but basically, you look at the familiar and it activates a little 'hee hee hoo hoo :)' in your brain

For me, familiars that make me go 'yes' are all of the Elemental Jewelers. They are just little guys that go :3 I could hold one and perhaps put it in my pocket
The 'yes' feeling is a hard one for me to explain, but basically, you look at the familiar and it activates a little 'hee hee hoo hoo :)' in your brain

For me, familiars that make me go 'yes' are all of the Elemental Jewelers. They are just little guys that go :3 I could hold one and perhaps put it in my pocket
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/21433.png[/img] I love these little dudes... just hold him tail :)
21433.png
I love these little dudes... just hold him tail :)
iphegenia_romulus.png
iphegenia
any pronouns
22, fr+1
[item=cog frog] this familiar and its description are both perfect *chefs kiss*
Cog Frog

this familiar and its description are both perfect *chefs kiss*
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Blotched Quetzeel. I can't explain it, but it's my favorite thing on site. I want an ancient that looks like this... [center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/27372.png[/img][/center]
Blotched Quetzeel. I can't explain it, but it's my favorite thing on site. I want an ancient that looks like this...
27372.png
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
[item=Crackers] Crackers cuz I’m like “haha that’s me :)” [item=Longhorn Capricat] Look at them… imagine keeping them as pets… amazing. [item=Slight Eyewing] The color-scheme… the pose… the eyes… have you ever seen a familiar so beautiful you wanted to cry?? [item=Wandering Aquarius] again, I’m like “haha that’s me :)” because I’m an Aquarius And they just look gorgeous [item=Brass Knocker] Look at this guy!!! Littol Obby familiar… [item=Creeping Tendril] I love this little guy!! reminds me of Pokémon! I want to befriend them :3 [item=Candy Cockatrice] Trans rights, trans rights, trans rights, tra- I’d show more but I don’t want to stretch the page lol
Crackers
Crackers cuz I’m like “haha that’s me :)”

Longhorn Capricat
Look at them… imagine keeping them as pets… amazing.

Slight Eyewing
The color-scheme… the pose… the eyes… have you ever seen a familiar so beautiful you wanted to cry??

Wandering Aquarius
again, I’m like “haha that’s me :)” because I’m an Aquarius
And they just look gorgeous

Brass Knocker
Look at this guy!!! Littol Obby familiar…

Creeping Tendril
I love this little guy!! reminds me of Pokémon! I want to befriend them :3

Candy Cockatrice
Trans rights, trans rights, trans rights, tra-

I’d show more but I don’t want to stretch the page lol
Hello, call me Crackers! | He/him

Feel free to ping me whenever!
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/3175.png[/img] Angreeee bun. Hoo hoo.
3175.png
Angreeee bun. Hoo hoo.
[item=roc][item=golden roc][item=crowned roc] just look at them they're perfect
Roc Golden Roc Crowned Roc

just look at them they're perfect
[item=Marshland Poodle Mith] love love love love Love [item=Spiral Capricat] i love tortoiseshell cats. i love goats. its like this animal was made for me.. [item=Rock Paper Scissors] it is one of the most beautiful things. [item=ruffled serpent] Lol. what
Marshland Poodle Mith
love love love love Love

Spiral Capricat
i love tortoiseshell cats. i love goats. its like this animal was made for me..

Rock Paper Scissors
it is one of the most beautiful things.

Ruffled Serpent
Lol. what
KAGE.png
[item=Slight Eyewing] yes. [item=Roving Lionsnake][item=Golden Lionsnake] are also very yes.
Slight Eyewing yes.

Roving Lionsnake Golden Lionsnake are also very yes.
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
[item=Creeping Tendril][item=Transmuted Treasure][item=Poltergeist Pile][item=Sanddrift Fuiran][item=Longjaw Lurefish][item=Furry Fiddle][item=Turbocharged Creeper] They're some funny little guys [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Creeping Tendril Transmuted Treasure Poltergeist Pile Sanddrift Fuiran Longjaw Lurefish Furry Fiddle Turbocharged Creeper
They're some funny little guys
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11