Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Poll clarification for confused people
1 2
i really appreciate listening to player feedback but i don't understand why we don't have an "option 3: leave everything alone"

i understand consistency, but i don't really get why obelisk manes have to match every other breed's mane. obelisks have way more mane and thus more room for fancy things like gradients and sparkles. it made total sense to me that obelisks would have more detail on their manes, because it takes up so much of the dragon :(
i really appreciate listening to player feedback but i don't understand why we don't have an "option 3: leave everything alone"

i understand consistency, but i don't really get why obelisk manes have to match every other breed's mane. obelisks have way more mane and thus more room for fancy things like gradients and sparkles. it made total sense to me that obelisks would have more detail on their manes, because it takes up so much of the dragon :(
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
Sparkles good also it won’t be as jarring a change on other dragons.
b7bfe03f3586aa31fc2f80f3be9196344d995219.jpg
[quote name="SunstonePhoenix" date="2021-12-28 14:40:00" ] Can we have option three where all breeds stay the same as they were? [/quote] Exactly the reason I am not voting at all - with that unclear wording and the "options" being only to break other breeds the poll looks just as an excuse to shift blame from nonsensical staff choices onto the playerbase (mark my words, the next update will say explicitly how the playerbase "chose" whichever option wins and staff had "nothing" to do with it).
SunstonePhoenix wrote on 2021-12-28 14:40:00:
Can we have option three where all breeds stay the same as they were?

Exactly the reason I am not voting at all - with that unclear wording and the "options" being only to break other breeds the poll looks just as an excuse to shift blame from nonsensical staff choices onto the playerbase (mark my words, the next update will say explicitly how the playerbase "chose" whichever option wins and staff had "nothing" to do with it).
JQQ3Fjt.png
I just don't understand why we can't have the way it was before. Clearly people won't be happy either way. [emoji=ridgeback deadpan size=2]
I just don't understand why we can't have the way it was before. Clearly people won't be happy either way.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Bro

Why can’t we have it as it was before? Like ***
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ALL OR NOTHING ? THIS MAKES NO SENSE
Bro

xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

[quote name="Luciferr" date="2021-12-28 14:57:59" ] Bro Why can’t we have it as it was before? Like *** WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ALL OR NOTHING ? THIS MAKES NO SENSE [/quote] Why would it be so bad to have Obelisks just stay different. What's [i]wrong[/i] with a little funky?? Consider this: People don't have uniform coloring...we're all different and that's ok!
Luciferr wrote on 2021-12-28 14:57:59:
Bro

Why would it be so bad to have Obelisks just stay different. What's wrong with a little funky??

Consider this: People don't have uniform coloring...we're all different and that's ok!
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
[quote name="Tuiteyfruity" date="2021-12-28 14:48:15" ] Sparkles good also it won’t be as jarring a change on other dragons. [/quote]
Tuiteyfruity wrote on 2021-12-28 14:48:15:

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
Lol I just picked the option with the more pleasing dragon example, the other one is ugly to me. [img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/poriginal.png[/img] Sucks that some existing dragons and plans have been ruined with the fix though :(
Lol I just picked the option with the more pleasing dragon example, the other one is ugly to me.

poriginal.png

Sucks that some existing dragons and plans have been ruined with the fix though :(
88752870.png90231961.png
1 2