Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NOTN Rivalry Hub
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I forgot to add even anything i got to the sheet due mobile...
Anyway didnt got as much as most of you guys, it was 201 eggs and something like 2000 chests.

Edit: Also the flair stuff got me worked up lol. Congrats everyone!
I forgot to add even anything i got to the sheet due mobile...
Anyway didnt got as much as most of you guys, it was 201 eggs and something like 2000 chests.

Edit: Also the flair stuff got me worked up lol. Congrats everyone!
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
Dammit, add me to the pile of "I also forgot to update my sheet". *shakes fist at my ADHD* Maybe next year there should be some kind of optional daily ping, or at least a few times a week, to prod us forgetful people into updating their sheets?

I know I definitely didn't get anywhere near 2000 chests though, wow! Congrats to the winners!
Dammit, add me to the pile of "I also forgot to update my sheet". *shakes fist at my ADHD* Maybe next year there should be some kind of optional daily ping, or at least a few times a week, to prod us forgetful people into updating their sheets?

I know I definitely didn't get anywhere near 2000 chests though, wow! Congrats to the winners!
jCVhFoZ.gif
[quote name="wyraj" date="2022-01-03 18:04:27" ] Dammit, add me to the pile of "I also forgot to update my sheet". *shakes fist at my ADHD* Maybe next year there should be some kind of optional daily ping, or at least a few times a week, to prod us forgetful people into updating their sheets? I know I definitely didn't get anywhere near 2000 chests though, wow! Congrats to the winners! [/quote] Probably a ping on the last day, or right as it ends, to update would be good lol
wyraj wrote on 2022-01-03 18:04:27:

Probably a ping on the last day, or right as it ends, to update would be good lol
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@wyraj I can definitely do that for next year!
@wyraj I can definitely do that for next year!
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
I had a lot of fun, thanks for hosting! I think I was near the 20s on both chests and eggs, which surprised me since I wasn't grinding constantly. I loved being a part of the server too. Excited for next year already!
I had a lot of fun, thanks for hosting! I think I was near the 20s on both chests and eggs, which surprised me since I wasn't grinding constantly. I loved being a part of the server too. Excited for next year already!
I had so much fun! Can't wait for next year!!
I had so much fun! Can't wait for next year!!
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
Totally forgot if this is a thing or not, but is there going to be a pinglist for when this starts next year? I'd love a reminder <3
Totally forgot if this is a thing or not, but is there going to be a pinglist for when this starts next year? I'd love a reminder <3
oooo thankies so much for this! it was super fun oow
oooo thankies so much for this! it was super fun oow
jotaro-kid.gif
Good job everyone! Hope to see you next year! [emoji=banescale laughing size=1]
Good job everyone! Hope to see you next year!
The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only my death will staunch the flood of destruction... A task still far beyond your means. If you would face me, seek me out and I shall allow it.
But heed the zealot's lesson well...
When the weak court death, they find it.

Profile Dragon | Wishlist
I loved this event so much, may not have made top 10 but I still got a great amount of chests and had a blast with NoTN ^^ big love to everyone in the server, you're all awesome- wouldn't have been the same without you guys <3

Excited to see what next year brings!
I loved this event so much, may not have made top 10 but I still got a great amount of chests and had a blast with NoTN ^^ big love to everyone in the server, you're all awesome- wouldn't have been the same without you guys <3

Excited to see what next year brings!
udj6wT1.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17