Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Golden Blossom Award...
1 2
...for extraordinary tenacity in Gathering goes to... well, not to me, at least not yet. But I'm working on it. In the meantime, here's a fake achievement for the enjoyment of players who like to Do It Themselves, or are just averse to spending money. [img]https://i.imgur.com/RyCLA3W.png[/img]
...for extraordinary tenacity in Gathering goes to... well, not to me, at least not yet. But I'm working on it. In the meantime, here's a fake achievement for the enjoyment of players who like to Do It Themselves, or are just averse to spending money.

RyCLA3W.png
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
so true
(the averse to money part that is)

Getting those mums took so long back when I did it, but I think I'm thankful for that. In the time that I sont gathering them I realised that maybe I actually didn't like the gene plan for my dragon (which involved blossom), so I avoided an expensive mistake. Ended up selling the gene and spending the gems on another project

That dragon isn't even a Gaoler anymore lol
so true
(the averse to money part that is)

Getting those mums took so long back when I did it, but I think I'm thankful for that. In the time that I sont gathering them I realised that maybe I actually didn't like the gene plan for my dragon (which involved blossom), so I avoided an expensive mistake. Ended up selling the gene and spending the gems on another project

That dragon isn't even a Gaoler anymore lol
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
I gather for Blossom frequently. I swear to god, I get 9 mums in a week and then don't see anymore for 3 months. The RNG is insane lol
I gather for Blossom frequently. I swear to god, I get 9 mums in a week and then don't see anymore for 3 months. The RNG is insane lol
I have gotten 1 mum so far from actively grinding for 3 weeks and it is driving me I N S A N E
I have gotten 1 mum so far from actively grinding for 3 weeks and it is driving me I N S A N E
6Y37bTm.png
I just got a Blossom yesterday! 9 to go.....................
I just got a Blossom yesterday! 9 to go.....................
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
(just @ me next time)

KIDDING this is great though and I totally did...do that...and gather all the mums myself haha. And it did indeed take about forever.
(just @ me next time)

KIDDING this is great though and I totally did...do that...and gather all the mums myself haha. And it did indeed take about forever.
?????
?????
I remember my grind for those flowers. Took half a year.

Did I need it? Nope, but I have one in case I ever do need it. Blossom is a pretty gene and I’m sure that one day I’ll have a gaoler I’d want to put it on lol
I remember my grind for those flowers. Took half a year.

Did I need it? Nope, but I have one in case I ever do need it. Blossom is a pretty gene and I’m sure that one day I’ll have a gaoler I’d want to put it on lol
Collecting Dec 9th 2019 G1 Banescales
LEpJMnn.pngFObX7rS.png
zF6zw52.png
rUoKR6y.png
This but giant darners lmao, took 5 months but finally got enough of those for the fam ;w;
This but giant darners lmao, took 5 months but finally got enough of those for the fam ;w;
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
[quote name="ClownEngaged" date="2021-12-02 08:33:54" ] ????? [/quote] (if ur confused) pretty pink mums are needed for the gaoler blossom gene and they're ridiculously hard to get from gathering, so they're super expensive on the auction house. right now they're about 40 gems [i]each[/i] and you need 20 for the swipp trade :,)
ClownEngaged wrote on 2021-12-02 08:33:54:
?????

(if ur confused) pretty pink mums are needed for the gaoler blossom gene and they're ridiculously hard to get from gathering, so they're super expensive on the auction house. right now they're about 40 gems each and you need 20 for the swipp trade :,)
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
1 2