Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | rockbreakers apparel
1 2 3
it looks absolutely amazing !! i feel like it'd go very nicely with some filigree colors.
it looks absolutely amazing !! i feel like it'd go very nicely with some filigree colors.
skin shop
he/they
+4:00 fr time
im obsessed with how it looks on wildclaws
im obsessed with how it looks on wildclaws
1Wa1sIi.gif
felix || he/they
it's incredible i need 500, i think it's my fav rockbreaker's apparel so far
it's incredible i need 500, i think it's my fav rockbreaker's apparel so far
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
they did right by us pebbles, it's SO GOOD! we got bones! i was hoping for bones! and we got them!!! bonus steampunk vibes too; this honestly might be better than the proto wings and that was the best piece of fest apparel in a long time imo.
they did right by us pebbles, it's SO GOOD! we got bones! i was hoping for bones! and we got them!!! bonus steampunk vibes too; this honestly might be better than the proto wings and that was the best piece of fest apparel in a long time imo.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
Yes!! The apparel doesn't feel clunky and definitely top tier. I need a million!
Yes!! The apparel doesn't feel clunky and definitely top tier. I need a million!
hEedqrx.png
this is amazing apparel, it'll go perfect with my lightning lair theme, even as an earth apparel!
this is amazing apparel, it'll go perfect with my lightning lair theme, even as an earth apparel!
I knowwwwwww right?? It's such a cool concept, I was so hyped when I saw it! I'm gonna need like 3-4 of them for my own dragons LOL
I knowwwwwww right?? It's such a cool concept, I was so hyped when I saw it! I'm gonna need like 3-4 of them for my own dragons LOL
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
Steampunk apparel!! It's what the earth dragons deserve <3

Also it looks amazing on guardians, big bioshock vibes
Steampunk apparel!! It's what the earth dragons deserve <3

Also it looks amazing on guardians, big bioshock vibes
6Y37bTm.png
its SO cool i love it
its SO cool i love it
66.png
Same, I really like it! It seems really versatile, like it will go with a lot of aesthetics and other apparel items, and that's my favourite kind of fest apparel.
Same, I really like it! It seems really versatile, like it will go with a lot of aesthetics and other apparel items, and that's my favourite kind of fest apparel.
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 3