Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | it's not just rocks and dirt and gems!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The skeletal wyrm thing has always slapped and is my fave part of Earth. Also spelunking seems fun. iirc there is also a part of the map that talks about vast underground murals that I'm surprised no one has tapped into doing that for a skin(ig cave paintings count but not really what I'm thinking of.) I'm trying to do something with a living fossil skin but I've been busy. Look for it on the last day of entry that's usually when I get my things in haha. Also Plague + Earth handshake meme of constantly having the same negative thing said about your flight. [quote name="Tune" date="2021-11-09 16:22:20" ] they generally go zombies/fungus/disease skins for RoR and rarely pick bones/survival aspect entries. [s]more bones for the bone gods plz, every flight needs bones! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/s] [/quote] @Tune what would you consider good visual survival themes? I'm genuinely curious given it's a bit abstract.
The skeletal wyrm thing has always slapped and is my fave part of Earth. Also spelunking seems fun. iirc there is also a part of the map that talks about vast underground murals that I'm surprised no one has tapped into doing that for a skin(ig cave paintings count but not really what I'm thinking of.)

I'm trying to do something with a living fossil skin but I've been busy. Look for it on the last day of entry that's usually when I get my things in haha.

Also Plague + Earth handshake meme of constantly having the same negative thing said about your flight.
Tune wrote on 2021-11-09 16:22:20:
they generally go zombies/fungus/disease skins for RoR and rarely pick bones/survival aspect entries. more bones for the bone gods plz, every flight needs bones!

@Tune what would you consider good visual survival themes? I'm genuinely curious given it's a bit abstract.
No traveling dragons please!
im doing that thing babies do when they slap surfaces with their hands

YESS!!! i'm not even a earth lair but my lair is sooo inspired by the whole desert and undead unearthed mysteries thing and i LOOOOVE it!! rockbreakers is one of my favorite fest (light my beloathed i love you) and i just,,,augh.
everything about it is sick. its amazing. bones. fossils. not just dirt, but COOL DIRT. dirt is EPIC.
but yeah, more earth flight love pleek
im doing that thing babies do when they slap surfaces with their hands

YESS!!! i'm not even a earth lair but my lair is sooo inspired by the whole desert and undead unearthed mysteries thing and i LOOOOVE it!! rockbreakers is one of my favorite fest (light my beloathed i love you) and i just,,,augh.
everything about it is sick. its amazing. bones. fossils. not just dirt, but COOL DIRT. dirt is EPIC.
but yeah, more earth flight love pleek
f3wi9c4.png sef | +2 fr time | any pronouns
profile dragon
rock! good! bone! good! ancient curse sealed beneath the ground! good!!

but also consider: massive labyrinthine cave systems beneath earth that house such ancient horrors, with galleries of massive gypsum crystals and all those other creepy-cool cave formations, and also lots of eyeless bugs and weird fish
rock! good! bone! good! ancient curse sealed beneath the ground! good!!

but also consider: massive labyrinthine cave systems beneath earth that house such ancient horrors, with galleries of massive gypsum crystals and all those other creepy-cool cave formations, and also lots of eyeless bugs and weird fish
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
[quote name="HurricaneWinds" date="2021-11-09 17:06:08" ]also lots of eyeless bugs and weird fish [/quote] I'm suddenly reminded of the Devils Hole Pupfish. That one where an entire species of fish lives only in one little cavern in all the world, and there's maybe a couple hundred of them at any time.
HurricaneWinds wrote on 2021-11-09 17:06:08:
also lots of eyeless bugs and weird fish

I'm suddenly reminded of the Devils Hole Pupfish. That one where an entire species of fish lives only in one little cavern in all the world, and there's maybe a couple hundred of them at any time.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
I wholeheartedly agree with this whole thread!!

So many years and Earth always has been a flight so full and open for adventures and mistery and treasures of all kinds!!

C'mon get past the dusty brown and the shiny geodes, get ready to battle against the dark misteries from deep within sornieth!
I wholeheartedly agree with this whole thread!!

So many years and Earth always has been a flight so full and open for adventures and mistery and treasures of all kinds!!

C'mon get past the dusty brown and the shiny geodes, get ready to battle against the dark misteries from deep within sornieth!
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

Honestly wish I had seen this description sooner, it sounds really cool and I wanna keep this in mind for next year ig, I can't make a second skin in the deadline, would've tried to make some cool skeleton thing, the submissions look really cool right now, also theres a skeleton and gems snapper skin irrc?
Also Light will take the zombies Plague doesn't want, we have a big one chilling around the ruins
Honestly wish I had seen this description sooner, it sounds really cool and I wanna keep this in mind for next year ig, I can't make a second skin in the deadline, would've tried to make some cool skeleton thing, the submissions look really cool right now, also theres a skeleton and gems snapper skin irrc?
Also Light will take the zombies Plague doesn't want, we have a big one chilling around the ruins
LRdLP2V.png g585y1V.pngkE8PZoU.pngACOZFAh.png They/Them
A lot of the things Earth has just don't translate into skins that win.

"Accents are recommended to be markings rather than apparel, which is provided through the festive favors shop."

So all the fun miner accents, archeologists outfits, nomadic getups with scarfs and things.. they're not as likely to be picked :-/
A lot of the things Earth has just don't translate into skins that win.

"Accents are recommended to be markings rather than apparel, which is provided through the festive favors shop."

So all the fun miner accents, archeologists outfits, nomadic getups with scarfs and things.. they're not as likely to be picked :-/
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Not as likely but not impossible to be picked at least! One of my favorite skins and the one on one of my progens is the gravedigger skin from last year
(this one) Accent: Gravedigger
Not as likely but not impossible to be picked at least! One of my favorite skins and the one on one of my progens is the gravedigger skin from last year
LRdLP2V.png g585y1V.pngkE8PZoU.pngACOZFAh.png They/Them
[quote name="WolfCrystal" date="2021-11-09 17:27:16" ] Not as likely but not impossible to be picked at least! One of my favorite skins and the one on one of my progens is the gravedigger skin from last year (this one) Accent: Gravedigger [/quote] That's literally the ONLY apparel accent in all of Rockbreaker though lol
WolfCrystal wrote on 2021-11-09 17:27:16:
That's literally the ONLY apparel accent in all of Rockbreaker though lol
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="Snek" date="2021-11-09 17:14:54" ] [quote name="HurricaneWinds" date="2021-11-09 17:06:08" ]also lots of eyeless bugs and weird fish [/quote] I'm suddenly reminded of the Devils Hole Pupfish. That one where an entire species of fish lives only in one little cavern in all the world, and there's maybe a couple hundred of them at any time. [/quote] @Snek Do you watch Ask a Mortician at all? She did a video that covered the Devils Hole and the Pupfish that live there. I love her videos!
Snek wrote on 2021-11-09 17:14:54:
HurricaneWinds wrote on 2021-11-09 17:06:08:
also lots of eyeless bugs and weird fish

I'm suddenly reminded of the Devils Hole Pupfish. That one where an entire species of fish lives only in one little cavern in all the world, and there's maybe a couple hundred of them at any time.

@Snek Do you watch Ask a Mortician at all? She did a video that covered the Devils Hole and the Pupfish that live there. I love her videos!
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9