Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many dragons do you have and why?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Too many. Just too many.
I consider around 180-200 of them as permas. Almost all imperials are not though, I just like to collect them.
Too many. Just too many.
I consider around 180-200 of them as permas. Almost all imperials are not though, I just like to collect them.
TIobTkz.png
About ~50 permas, and the rest are fodder. My ideal lair is p small because I’m trying to shift over to a majority G1 lair and I want to make sure every derg has the attention they deserve
About ~50 permas, and the rest are fodder. My ideal lair is p small because I’m trying to shift over to a majority G1 lair and I want to make sure every derg has the attention they deserve
151 permas and permas-in-progress, about 2/3s of which have lore/are connected to lore. The rest are just pretty, and hopefully will eventually have lore.
151 permas and permas-in-progress, about 2/3s of which have lore/are connected to lore. The rest are just pretty, and hopefully will eventually have lore.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
108 as u can see...

atm i have 4 fodder. i've got 4 breeding pairs (8 dragons) who probably won't be written into lore.

other than that i currently have 13 finished or very nearly finished projects and 82 works in progress lol.

they're taking a while because most need wildclaw scrolls, which not only have limited time in the mp, but are also base price 2000g.

that being said, MOST are going to be permas once fully gened/i guess are technically permas right now.
108 as u can see...

atm i have 4 fodder. i've got 4 breeding pairs (8 dragons) who probably won't be written into lore.

other than that i currently have 13 finished or very nearly finished projects and 82 works in progress lol.

they're taking a while because most need wildclaw scrolls, which not only have limited time in the mp, but are also base price 2000g.

that being said, MOST are going to be permas once fully gened/i guess are technically permas right now.
skin shop
he/they
+4:00 fr time
However many I have. Some are breeders I breed to sell the hatches on the AH, some are hatches waiting to be sold on the AH, some are for a breeding project, some are incomplete gene projects. The rest are just ones that I just like, they're neat.
However many I have. Some are breeders I breed to sell the hatches on the AH, some are hatches waiting to be sold on the AH, some are for a breeding project, some are incomplete gene projects. The rest are just ones that I just like, they're neat.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
413 permas (Homestuck number, wow), all are a part of lore. Why? Because yes. I like to torture myself apparently and I just really like having a full community as I'm not into DnD classes but instead just like...farming, I guess.
413 permas (Homestuck number, wow), all are a part of lore. Why? Because yes. I like to torture myself apparently and I just really like having a full community as I'm not into DnD classes but instead just like...farming, I guess.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Apparently just 80. I have barely played the past few years, but somehow still attached to a whole lot of them ahh.

..Oh yeah, and also I used to really enjoy hatcheries and breeding! So that's how I ended up with most of my lair. I had a blast trying to get certain colors and gene combos. Before I left, I started getting into collecting double first gens and leveling them up in the coli.
Apparently just 80. I have barely played the past few years, but somehow still attached to a whole lot of them ahh.

..Oh yeah, and also I used to really enjoy hatcheries and breeding! So that's how I ended up with most of my lair. I had a blast trying to get certain colors and gene combos. Before I left, I started getting into collecting double first gens and leveling them up in the coli.
i have 32 permas and the rest are either projects or dragons that will eventually be exalted.
i have 32 permas and the rest are either projects or dragons that will eventually be exalted.
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

139. Most of my dragons are impulse buys when I was a newer player. I need to purge them, but I'm attached.
139. Most of my dragons are impulse buys when I was a newer player. I need to purge them, but I'm attached.
Lawn Decoration JvUa9ma.png
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Oh.
Oh.
Just cleared out some permas for the battle
And
Ah well just look to the left a little
Oh.
Oh.
Just cleared out some permas for the battle