Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '21
1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 320 321
I've played my favorite games for my Fairgrounds today, Artifracture and Mahjong. c:
I've played my favorite games for my Fairgrounds today, Artifracture and Mahjong. c:
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
day 14:I couldn't find anyone with the similar name as me active so I wrote something nice to a random user!

day 15: played every single game in fairgrounds :)
day 14:I couldn't find anyone with the similar name as me active so I wrote something nice to a random user!

day 15: played every single game in fairgrounds :)
PNhCr3l.png
My finger currently really hurts, so I don’t know if I can.
My finger currently really hurts, so I don’t know if I can.
December the 15th (DAy 15):
I spent quite some time on Artifracture because I'm an idiot and can't get the hang of G&G. Sent 75kt to someone who have been kind on this tread.
December the 15th (DAy 15):
I spent quite some time on Artifracture because I'm an idiot and can't get the hang of G&G. Sent 75kt to someone who have been kind on this tread.
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
December 15th - Have some fun in the fairgrounds
I played G&G for a while and sent the earnings along with some extra gifts to a random user!
December 15th - Have some fun in the fairgrounds
I played G&G for a while and sent the earnings along with some extra gifts to a random user!
Vert-divider-100.png
• She/Her
• NZ
• Pigeon Fan
Art shop
12/15/21

Played some G&G and sent the earnings to a random person :)
12/15/21

Played some G&G and sent the earnings to a random person :)
day 15: played glimmer & gloom for the first time in months! maxed out my fairgrounds and sent it to another participant :D
day 15: played glimmer & gloom for the first time in months! maxed out my fairgrounds and sent it to another participant :D
Hellwell's Heralds Level 25 Raffle! Click Here!
December 15th - If I want some quick money, it's G&G time. To have fun, though, Mistral Mahjong is the way to go for me - done a bit of both!
December 15th - If I want some quick money, it's G&G time. To have fun, though, Mistral Mahjong is the way to go for me - done a bit of both!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
Sending someone my fairground earnings! I barely had anything though
Sending someone my fairground earnings! I barely had anything though
Day 15

Played some Shock Switch for fun <3
Day 15

Played some Shock Switch for fun <3
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 320 321