Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If permababs could wear apparel
1 2 3
My pirate baby needs pirate clothing!
My pirate baby needs pirate clothing!
@elfin that would be so cute! [emoji=pirate hat size=1]
@elfin that would be so cute!
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
[quote name="Antimoany" date="2021-10-20 12:32:24" ] before the apparel bug was fixed, i had planned a very specific perma with apparel: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392858538009165834/900465915144052747/Babyclothes_clean.png[/img] the apparel positioning is unedited. that's exactly how it would appear if a ridgeback hatchling wore those apparel (f pose) i remain upset we can't do this as a supported feature. it's utterly harmless and utterly adorable. now i will never own my crimbil :( [/quote] THATS SO PERFECT WHAT?? i recall seeing a bogsneak baby with the baloon from the wind festival, i can't remember now though....
Antimoany wrote on 2021-10-20 12:32:24:
before the apparel bug was fixed, i had planned a very specific perma with apparel:

Babyclothes_clean.png

the apparel positioning is unedited. that's exactly how it would appear if a ridgeback hatchling wore those apparel (f pose)

i remain upset we can't do this as a supported feature. it's utterly harmless and utterly adorable.

now i will never own my crimbil :(

THATS SO PERFECT WHAT??
i recall seeing a bogsneak baby with the baloon from the wind festival, i can't remember now though....
f3wi9c4.png sef | +2 fr time | any pronouns
profile dragon
oh hats
especially if they were oversized
oh hats
especially if they were oversized
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they