Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bruh
1 2
it goes based on fest month... at one point I thought it moved with dom but no fest month...
it goes based on fest month... at one point I thought it moved with dom but no fest month...
[quote name="Kar" date="2021-10-19 17:01:49" ] wow am i detecting a hint of flightism squuuuint [/quote]
Kar wrote on 2021-10-19 17:01:49:
wow am i detecting a hint of flightism squuuuint
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
Pretty sure we Plaguelings also like to Make Purchases.
Pretty sure we Plaguelings also like to Make Purchases.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
germs make purchases? i was under the impression that plaguebringer hands out supply drops through the pustules in the ground and the clans fight over who gets it /j
germs make purchases? i was under the impression that plaguebringer hands out supply drops through the pustules in the ground and the clans fight over who gets it /j
At least with plague, you can take precautions to protect yourself and even if you do get sick, there’s a chance of survival.

There’s nothing that can save you if you fall in lava
At least with plague, you can take precautions to protect yourself and even if you do get sick, there’s a chance of survival.

There’s nothing that can save you if you fall in lava
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
I have it on good authority that All-seeing Shrooms are in season this time of year. The trading post is just capitalizing on that before they inevitably rot like everything else.
I have it on good authority that All-seeing Shrooms are in season this time of year. The trading post is just capitalizing on that before they inevitably rot like everything else.
KdSMN2F.png
Would plague dragons love or hate hand sanitizer?
Would plague dragons love or hate hand sanitizer?
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
It's perfectly safe here, nothing to be afraid of. :)
It's perfectly safe here, nothing to be afraid of. :)
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
[quote name="CultOfTheSky" date="2021-10-19 17:09:49" ] [quote name="@Wizardry" date="2021-10-19 17:07:12" ] You guys are knowing where the trading post is? [/quote] It’s a regularly moving thing on the world map! [/quote] I was today years old when I realized that.
CultOfTheSky wrote on 2021-10-19 17:09:49:
@Wizardry wrote on 2021-10-19 17:07:12:
You guys are knowing where the trading post is?
It’s a regularly moving thing on the world map!

I was today years old when I realized that.
1 2