Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ror skin idea
1 2 3 4 5
Since there aren't that many Plague-themed tundra skins, a skin I'd like to see would be a tundra/gaoler skin based on flystrike, where flies lay eggs in sheep's wool. A realistic depiction would probably count as suffering, but I think just having maggots in the fur would be fine. (I'd try to make it myself, but I'm still using Microsoft Paint for digital art.)

Generally I'd like to see more Plague skins based on parasites or hardy animals. I love the evolution theme of Plague but I have a hard time figuring out how to illustrate it. I've seen some submissions using embryos as a way to combine the life and evolution themes, which I think is really neat.
Since there aren't that many Plague-themed tundra skins, a skin I'd like to see would be a tundra/gaoler skin based on flystrike, where flies lay eggs in sheep's wool. A realistic depiction would probably count as suffering, but I think just having maggots in the fur would be fine. (I'd try to make it myself, but I'm still using Microsoft Paint for digital art.)

Generally I'd like to see more Plague skins based on parasites or hardy animals. I love the evolution theme of Plague but I have a hard time figuring out how to illustrate it. I've seen some submissions using embryos as a way to combine the life and evolution themes, which I think is really neat.
1 2 3 4 5