Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Have suggestions ever made a difference?
1 2 3
several genes have been implemented! i specifically remember seeing suggestions for metallic/alloy, opal, and fans in the forums a while back!
several genes have been implemented! i specifically remember seeing suggestions for metallic/alloy, opal, and fans in the forums a while back!
34816.pngH
* zeph
* they/them
* +3 fr time
* accent shop

One of the biggest one (for me at least) that was implemented after suggestions:

Flight Change
One of the biggest one (for me at least) that was implemented after suggestions:

Flight Change
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
Pretty certain Starmap/Constellation were a commonly suggested gene idea. I was also gonna mention the loaches but someone beat me to that xD I know I myself have submitted a couple suggestions that now exist, though there's no proof my posts inspired them (Onyx jewelry and the battlefield scene) [emoji=skydancer laughing size=2]
Pretty certain Starmap/Constellation were a commonly suggested gene idea. I was also gonna mention the loaches but someone beat me to that xD

I know I myself have submitted a couple suggestions that now exist, though there's no proof my posts inspired them (Onyx jewelry and the battlefield scene)
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@kamikire @azhdrake [emoji=spiral love size=1] *excited screeching* I've been here for 3 years and am still learning stuff lol
@kamikire @azhdrake *excited screeching*

I've been here for 3 years and am still learning stuff lol
A whole bunch. The silhouette scroll was born of many, many discussions about sex-change scrolls as a strong compromise that had been brought up in those threads. The bestiary update where we now keep the entry of any familiar we’ve awakened was a requested feature. The ability to change the location of battlestones. The addition of apparel bundles. The ability to search the MP with specific terms. The ability to sort our Hoard. The Vault in its entirety. The ability to transmute Baldwin materials into different colors. The addition of eye vials. The Dressing Room. Being able to save scries. Obtaining fest currency outside the coli and gathering. The detailed map with more locations. Crossroads allowing currency and item transfers.

There’s been plenty more but these are off the top of my head
A whole bunch. The silhouette scroll was born of many, many discussions about sex-change scrolls as a strong compromise that had been brought up in those threads. The bestiary update where we now keep the entry of any familiar we’ve awakened was a requested feature. The ability to change the location of battlestones. The addition of apparel bundles. The ability to search the MP with specific terms. The ability to sort our Hoard. The Vault in its entirety. The ability to transmute Baldwin materials into different colors. The addition of eye vials. The Dressing Room. Being able to save scries. Obtaining fest currency outside the coli and gathering. The detailed map with more locations. Crossroads allowing currency and item transfers.

There’s been plenty more but these are off the top of my head
sBdLZtA.png
Oh yeah there's been a few, as you can see from everyone here! I can't prove I ever inspired any updates from the suggestions forum, buuuuut I was the exclusive advocate for a Fiona Variant Manta-rune that was red for a while and well.... [item=leatherback wave sweeper]
Oh yeah there's been a few, as you can see from everyone here! I can't prove I ever inspired any updates from the suggestions forum, buuuuut I was the exclusive advocate for a Fiona Variant Manta-rune that was red for a while and well....
Leatherback Wave Sweeper
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
[quote name="Kamikire" date="2021-10-08 10:54:25" ] @/aura12 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/571881344481624074/896093037573308486/unknown.png[/img] Click on this. [emoji=tundra happy] [/quote] @Kamikire you have just saved my life tysm
Kamikire wrote on 2021-10-08 10:54:25:
@/aura12
unknown.png
Click on this.

@Kamikire you have just saved my life tysm
6Y37bTm.png
1 2 3