Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | arcanist statue, but kawaii
1 2 3 4 5
... we needed not to dig deep into the earth to find the unfathomable horror.

It was here all along.
... we needed not to dig deep into the earth to find the unfathomable horror.

It was here all along.
[quote name="GloriousWinds" date="2021-09-26 12:53:36" ] mind going into icewarden's prison? [/quote]
GloriousWinds wrote on 2021-09-26 12:53:36:
mind going into icewarden's prison?
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
A blessed madness it seems. Dark power is held here.

( I hatched a nest right after this thread to pop out this. Pfft. )

[quote name="Demoniac" date="2021-09-26 13:18:52" ] A blessed madness it seems. Dark power is held here. ( I hatched a nest right after this thread to pop out this. Pfft. ) [/quote] OWO! WOT'S DAT? A PWIIIMAWL!! Da dwagon, he is wittle, fwuffy! cute! Wiff da awwwwcane pwimal powewrs, he can USE WASER VISIOION TO CUTE-IFY ALL IN HIS PAFF! OWO!!!!! Da fiwefwies, wy awe they thewe? DA ANSWER! SIMPLE! DOZE WITTLE FWYING SPIWITS WHISPEWR INTOO HIS FLUFFY FURRY EARS, THE NAMEZ OF THOWOSE WHO OBJECT TO DA POWEWR OF FWUFF! UWU! uwu! Aaand, if one wooks cwosewy at da FIOFWIES, dey see, THEY have WITTLE CUTE EARS too!
Demoniac wrote on 2021-09-26 13:18:52:

OWO! WOT'S DAT? A PWIIIMAWL!! Da dwagon, he is wittle, fwuffy! cute! Wiff da awwwwcane pwimal powewrs, he can USE WASER VISIOION TO CUTE-IFY ALL IN HIS PAFF! OWO!!!!! Da fiwefwies, wy awe they thewe? DA ANSWER! SIMPLE! DOZE WITTLE FWYING SPIWITS WHISPEWR INTOO HIS FLUFFY FURRY EARS, THE NAMEZ OF THOWOSE WHO OBJECT TO DA POWEWR OF FWUFF! UWU! uwu! Aaand, if one wooks cwosewy at da FIOFWIES, dey see, THEY have WITTLE CUTE EARS too!
In all honesty, this is reminds me less of the furry fandom and more of the ‘Pookie’ culture that spawned on Club Penguin. That, and their ‘Mumus’. I still don’t know how that culture developed and to this day it feels like a white hot blur. Too bad CP is gone, I would’ve loved to research it.
In all honesty, this is reminds me less of the furry fandom and more of the ‘Pookie’ culture that spawned on Club Penguin. That, and their ‘Mumus’. I still don’t know how that culture developed and to this day it feels like a white hot blur. Too bad CP is gone, I would’ve loved to research it.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Aikka" date="2021-09-26 13:08:03" ] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/342/448/526.jpg[/img] [/quote]
Aikka wrote on 2021-09-26 13:08:03:
526.jpg
giphy.gif She/her |+2 FR Time|Eternal Light| arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
jail
jail
ooSuhor.png
IMB CRYINF I DNJAT WAAAA
IMB CRYINF I DNJAT WAAAA
johPgo5.png • mosseborb, borb
• she/they
• FR +3
wishlist
• interests:
-ghost and pals
-anything music!!
-vulture culture
-photography
pZJYyk4.png
pyAp3dI.png
ao3.png
FObX7rS.png
NeV4KUN.png
frthingy.png
Ice do your job
Ice do your job
[quote name="Reilata" date="2021-09-26 13:08:51" ] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/325/887/1c3.jpg[/img] [/quote]
Reilata wrote on 2021-09-26 13:08:51:
1c3.jpg
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
1 2 3 4 5