Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How big is your Drakeharvest haul?
1 2
Looks like each micro holiday I end up hoarding more and more food. I managed to get 449 Horns of Plenty and 1394 Heavy Grainbaskets this year! This probably isn't too much for a micro holiday, but a little hoarder devil on my shoulder is smiling when I'm looking at all these stacks. How big is YOUR haul? Will you sell it, convert it, or keep it in your hoard and stare at it, only adding more each year? [item=Heavy Grainbasket][item=Horn of Plenty][item=Scene: Drakeharvest]
Looks like each micro holiday I end up hoarding more and more food.
I managed to get 449 Horns of Plenty and 1394 Heavy Grainbaskets this year! This probably isn't too much for a micro holiday, but a little hoarder devil on my shoulder is smiling when I'm looking at all these stacks.

How big is YOUR haul? Will you sell it, convert it, or keep it in your hoard and stare at it, only adding more each year?

Heavy Grainbasket Horn of Plenty Scene: Drakeharvest
.....uQzj9nj.png....... .. .......
He/Him
+10 FR time

Badges
..... ......uQzj9nj.png
Over 7000 points of plants for my Snapper hoard, fifteen crabs and ten backgrounds. Can't complain really.
Over 7000 points of plants for my Snapper hoard, fifteen crabs and ten backgrounds. Can't complain really.
considering i normally don't spend much time in the coli, i'm satisfied with what i got! i got 489 heavy grainbaskets, 215 horns of plenty, 11 crabs collectively, and 6 scenes. i'll just use the heavy grainbaskets as easy transmutation fodder since i don't use plants but i much sell the horns and scenes later on down the line.
considering i normally don't spend much time in the coli, i'm satisfied with what i got! i got 489 heavy grainbaskets, 215 horns of plenty, 11 crabs collectively, and 6 scenes. i'll just use the heavy grainbaskets as easy transmutation fodder since i don't use plants but i much sell the horns and scenes later on down the line.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
I stick the 10 point food stacks in my vault, and use or sell the 3 point stacks. I might start liquidating my vault when it just seems to be way too much!
I stick the 10 point food stacks in my vault, and use or sell the 3 point stacks. I might start liquidating my vault when it just seems to be way too much!
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
eh I keep it as baldwin fodder mostly
eh I keep it as baldwin fodder mostly
i completely forgot the event was a thing and didn't grind at all until today after it was over
i completely forgot the event was a thing and didn't grind at all until today after it was over
I don't know how many food stacks I got for sure since I just hoardsold all of them (I'm just here for the XP bonus to train fodder), but I got something like 8 scenes. I hoardsold a couple early on, oops, but did just sell the remaining 6 on the AH since I didn't need them myself.
I don't know how many food stacks I got for sure since I just hoardsold all of them (I'm just here for the XP bonus to train fodder), but I got something like 8 scenes. I hoardsold a couple early on, oops, but did just sell the remaining 6 on the AH since I didn't need them myself.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
9 familiars, 9 scenes, didn't clear my food beforehand so not sure how much from this year, 100+ fodder trained to 7
9 familiars, 9 scenes, didn't clear my food beforehand so not sure how much from this year, 100+ fodder trained to 7
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Not big enough. I really wanted more crabs
Not big enough. I really wanted more crabs
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I didn't know it ended today at 6 AM so no scenes or crabs for me. :C
I didn't know it ended today at 6 AM so no scenes or crabs for me. :C
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
1 2