Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if you've changed flights...
1 2 3 4 5 6
Plague was too much for me
Plague was too much for me
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
tbh it was just for the eyes, i moved from plague to lightning but my lore is p much just my plague lore but desert flavored and blue instead of red
tbh it was just for the eyes, i moved from plague to lightning but my lore is p much just my plague lore but desert flavored and blue instead of red
I started in Arcane because it seemed like the best fit, but for some reason I didn't feel happy. I moved to Lightning which was my second choice and it feels like home. I love the eyes and the jokes and the seriousness of Dom (when we do it). Lately I've been thinking about taking a vacation to Earth, but my love for cyan eyes stops me
I started in Arcane because it seemed like the best fit, but for some reason I didn't feel happy. I moved to Lightning which was my second choice and it feels like home. I love the eyes and the jokes and the seriousness of Dom (when we do it). Lately I've been thinking about taking a vacation to Earth, but my love for cyan eyes stops me
[color=indigo] I started in wind and moved to shadow. Tbh I have no idea why I joined wind, it doesn't fit me at all? But that was a long time ago so I can't remember my thought process... Shadow fits an edgelord like me much better [emoji=nocturne winking size=2]
I started in wind and moved to shadow. Tbh I have no idea why I joined wind, it doesn't fit me at all? But that was a long time ago so I can't remember my thought process... Shadow fits an edgelord like me much better
jCVhFoZ.gif
wanted a change of scenery and an excuse to write different lore. i'll probably switch to water after rockbreaker's for the same reason. i still love my original flight, wind
wanted a change of scenery and an excuse to write different lore. i'll probably switch to water after rockbreaker's for the same reason. i still love my original flight, wind
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
I fist moved from shadow to plague because... i though shadow would have fest in october, but it was plague, and my newbie self wanted my b-day to be on my flight's fest so i switched, n never regretted that.

I also took a vacation in lightning once because i just liked the eyes(and apparently storm dad liked me cuz i got 2 multigazes within my time there, both of which i sold), but i switched back to plague once the 6 months were up cuz i missed my buddies and plague discord
I fist moved from shadow to plague because... i though shadow would have fest in october, but it was plague, and my newbie self wanted my b-day to be on my flight's fest so i switched, n never regretted that.

I also took a vacation in lightning once because i just liked the eyes(and apparently storm dad liked me cuz i got 2 multigazes within my time there, both of which i sold), but i switched back to plague once the 6 months were up cuz i missed my buddies and plague discord
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
I started off in arcane but almost instantly moved when I realized i didnt like the pink eyes, so i moved over to ice!
Ice was pretty fun but once i hatched my first primal i decided i would spend time in each flight and try to hatch a primal from each flight.
So i went to earth next and honestly it was my favorite to be in. So earth will be my ending destination when i finish this silly little quest. Last year i got my earth primal so about a day or two ago i moved to light to see how long it will take for that next primal!
I started off in arcane but almost instantly moved when I realized i didnt like the pink eyes, so i moved over to ice!
Ice was pretty fun but once i hatched my first primal i decided i would spend time in each flight and try to hatch a primal from each flight.
So i went to earth next and honestly it was my favorite to be in. So earth will be my ending destination when i finish this silly little quest. Last year i got my earth primal so about a day or two ago i moved to light to see how long it will take for that next primal!
fg0cF2o.png
I first joined Arcane because I thought it suited my personality best, loved it there, was never thinking of changing... But then I thought it would be a waste of opportunity not to try another flight at least once, so I used up my free flight change to move to Wind for a vacay. Why Wind? Because it was a flight that was rumored to have a warm and friendly community (the rumor is true!) and also because I didn't want to feel guilty about not doing more to help with Dominance, and Wind is easygoing about that too. So far, I've been thoroughly enjoying my holiday. I consider Arcane to be my original home and plan to go back eventually, but I'm in no great hurry. (Please don't tell my Clan Leader that, though; she's very pink, and a devout follower of Spacedad![emoji=guardian laughing size=1])
I first joined Arcane because I thought it suited my personality best, loved it there, was never thinking of changing...

But then I thought it would be a waste of opportunity not to try another flight at least once, so I used up my free flight change to move to Wind for a vacay. Why Wind? Because it was a flight that was rumored to have a warm and friendly community (the rumor is true!) and also because I didn't want to feel guilty about not doing more to help with Dominance, and Wind is easygoing about that too. So far, I've been thoroughly enjoying my holiday. I consider Arcane to be my original home and plan to go back eventually, but I'm in no great hurry. (Please don't tell my Clan Leader that, though; she's very pink, and a devout follower of Spacedad!)
XdKddgH.png c2678ebefd7e5f3201ac8ca4167849350b5fe131.png 53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png cbd14df36b233e3862583e33f6144299f3562870.png 5f427e1c8be1e9f0ef47971b1ec9079123f249da.png
I started out in shadow but moved to wind!

I had stayed in shadow for around two years after starting and it just... the dark background color was just too depressing for me. I really enjoyed the idea of having a lair enveloped in bramble & I loved (/still do love) Goopmum but it was just too dark and gloomy (I'm pretty sensitive so the darkness always dampened my mood whenever I'd log on). I think another reason why I made the switch is because I loved Toothless' eyes at the time and wasn't vibing with purple eyed hatchlings (which has turned out to be inconsequential seeing as I'm now a G1 lair hahaha).

I love wind dearly, the light green feels like constant spring and the bamboo & kites are such a joy. While I do still love shadow, wind feels much more like home! I've been here for over four years and I honestly don't think I'll ever leave. <3

I started out in shadow but moved to wind!

I had stayed in shadow for around two years after starting and it just... the dark background color was just too depressing for me. I really enjoyed the idea of having a lair enveloped in bramble & I loved (/still do love) Goopmum but it was just too dark and gloomy (I'm pretty sensitive so the darkness always dampened my mood whenever I'd log on). I think another reason why I made the switch is because I loved Toothless' eyes at the time and wasn't vibing with purple eyed hatchlings (which has turned out to be inconsequential seeing as I'm now a G1 lair hahaha).

I love wind dearly, the light green feels like constant spring and the bamboo & kites are such a joy. While I do still love shadow, wind feels much more like home! I've been here for over four years and I honestly don't think I'll ever leave. <3

JuaytuP.png
hHi8SF1.png
tqGkHih.png
mTAp2ld.png
unknown.png 2PeYDZ0.png 2sUJOiW.png

I started out in Light, before quickly switching to Ice purely for the more neutral eye color. Then Shadow for a short period, because I liked dark cool colors and mushrooms at the time. Now, finally, I'm settled into Earth and I'm confident I won't be leaving.

I've never been involved with any flight's inner community, so my decisions have always been aesthetic-based. Needless to say, I've been very indecisive with aesthetics, lol.
I started out in Light, before quickly switching to Ice purely for the more neutral eye color. Then Shadow for a short period, because I liked dark cool colors and mushrooms at the time. Now, finally, I'm settled into Earth and I'm confident I won't be leaving.

I've never been involved with any flight's inner community, so my decisions have always been aesthetic-based. Needless to say, I've been very indecisive with aesthetics, lol.
============================================
sales info
wishlist
53020568125_75e2d4f161_o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6