Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | you can WHAT [avatars]
1 2 3 4 5 6
y'all. I just realized this
if you right click on someone's avatar and do "open image in new tab" or "copy image link" (on firefox, idk bout chrome) the dragon's ID is in the URL.. meaning you can easily find the avatar dragon of a person! I knew the dragon ID would be in the URL but never realized that that could be used to find the avatar dragons!
y'all. I just realized this
if you right click on someone's avatar and do "open image in new tab" or "copy image link" (on firefox, idk bout chrome) the dragon's ID is in the URL.. meaning you can easily find the avatar dragon of a person! I knew the dragon ID would be in the URL but never realized that that could be used to find the avatar dragons!
YOU *grips* THANK YOU FOR THIS INFORMATION…
YOU *grips* THANK YOU FOR THIS INFORMATION…
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
"What? There's no way it's this easy-" *tries* [img]https://media2.giphy.com/media/zIwIWQx12YNEI/200.gif[/img] [s]seriously tho this is a GAME CHANGER for those users with hundreds of dragons. tysm[/s]
"What? There's no way it's this easy-"
*tries*

200.gif

seriously tho this is a GAME CHANGER for those users with hundreds of dragons. tysm
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
oh this is such saver

bye bye going thru 500+ dragons trying to find avatar one
oh this is such saver

bye bye going thru 500+ dragons trying to find avatar one
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
wait WHAT
wait WHAT
@GloriousWinds
OH MY WINDSINGER
@GloriousWinds
OH MY WINDSINGER
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
*bookmarks so I don't forget*

Thank you! ^^
*bookmarks so I don't forget*

Thank you! ^^
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
Thank you for sharing this, so many times have I been frustrated that I can't find a beautiful pfp dragon- [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
Thank you for sharing this, so many times have I been frustrated that I can't find a beautiful pfp dragon-
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
o h m y g o d
o h m y g o d
4-B914-C97-9-A3-C-4320-A974-68-DF5-EF7-B715.png
YOOOO MY DAYS OF SEARCHING THROUGH HUNDREDS OF DRAGONS ARE OVER!!
YOOOO MY DAYS OF SEARCHING THROUGH HUNDREDS OF DRAGONS ARE OVER!!
p3jdzi4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6