Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An achivement for your troubles
1 2 3 4
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/876493507756425257/877718278427013140/Xq1b1DQkK8xEMnCqlNWjGaBDQJaBJgEqBNCBITE83nz583HTlyxGC1WpOTkpLmAvgcgIWL6f8B9XESuu9LBikAAAAASUVORK5CYI.png[/img] Anyway, welcome back everyone!
Xq1b1DQkK8xEMnCqlNWjGaBDQJaBJgEqBNCBITE83nz583HTlyxGC1WpOTkpLmAvgcgIWL6f8B9XESuu9LBikAAAAASUVORK5CYI.png
Anyway, welcome back everyone!
feraligatr.gifjolt_a_by_gabby_bean-dcxy9v1.gif
We did it!
We did it!
~Commissions
~Tumblr
~Instagram
~He/They
tumblr_inline_n37h25z1gh1qhwjx8.gif
Ah man! Beat me to it, I made one too.
I like yours more though, so I'm gonna put that on my badge collector dragon real quick.
Ah man! Beat me to it, I made one too.
I like yours more though, so I'm gonna put that on my badge collector dragon real quick.
LEpJMnn.png
mTAp2ld.png
qjxrAwx.png
bYt72YT.png
1YB0OjO.png
EB9jVcQ.png

negative points for the amount of braincells i lost refreshing the page every 5 minutes
negative points for the amount of braincells i lost refreshing the page every 5 minutes
put it on my badge dragon :DD thanks!
put it on my badge dragon :DD thanks!
Aged Tome she/her
FR+3
wishlist
In before a 2013 user starts regaling us with stories about maintenance of the old days. [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=2] (I say as if I don't do the same thing.) Thanks for the achievement!
In before a 2013 user starts regaling us with stories about maintenance of the old days. (I say as if I don't do the same thing.)

Thanks for the achievement!
LxbWmll.png
reminds me of the great Neopocalypse... ah, just like the elder days.
reminds me of the great Neopocalypse... ah, just like the elder days.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
woohoo!
woohoo!
i wonder if anyone here knows the longest amount of time a maintenance has been on fr? and i wonder what it was for [emoji=normal eyes size=1]
i wonder if anyone here knows the longest amount of time a maintenance has been on fr? and i wonder what it was for
Eyyyy! Thanks!
Eyyyy! Thanks!
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
1 2 3 4