Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gene-sniping inbound!
1 2 3 4
The new genes are so pretty! But if I can work up the treasure, I'm definitely gonna be sniping for some profit later :3 Tempted to keep 1 or 2 though. Anyone else?

Edit; And please do not come here just to hate on item/gene/etc. snipers; you are more than welcome to express you're feelings, but this isn't a thread for you to discuss how much you hate sniping. It's just as fair to spend an hour (usually more unless one is lucky) refreshing a single page to buy something and flip it for profit -whether it be 75kt, 175kt or even more- as it is to do the fairgrounds games for monies. It's not like we're sitting here behind our screens thinking things like "oh I can't wait to get my hands on this item/gene/etc. so I can deprive someone who really wants it". That isn't the case, at least not for myself.
The new genes are so pretty! But if I can work up the treasure, I'm definitely gonna be sniping for some profit later :3 Tempted to keep 1 or 2 though. Anyone else?

Edit; And please do not come here just to hate on item/gene/etc. snipers; you are more than welcome to express you're feelings, but this isn't a thread for you to discuss how much you hate sniping. It's just as fair to spend an hour (usually more unless one is lucky) refreshing a single page to buy something and flip it for profit -whether it be 75kt, 175kt or even more- as it is to do the fairgrounds games for monies. It's not like we're sitting here behind our screens thinking things like "oh I can't wait to get my hands on this item/gene/etc. so I can deprive someone who really wants it". That isn't the case, at least not for myself.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
Nope.
Nope.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
[quote name="RickRolled" date="2021-07-24 11:05:19" ] Nope. [/quote] No? Okay ;-;
RickRolled wrote on 2021-07-24 11:05:19:
Nope.

No? Okay ;-;
73127854.png

I might snipe a couple, but for use on my own dragons rather than to resell

(If I am somehow magically able to grab more though, I'm absolutely gonna make some profits lol)

Edited for grammar
I might snipe a couple, but for use on my own dragons rather than to resell

(If I am somehow magically able to grab more though, I'm absolutely gonna make some profits lol)

Edited for grammar
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
ive [i]seen[/i] both of the new genes, but havent been able to get one in time >>:/ i need flare for one of my babies mp please give e: they just stocked about 300 and now i'm a very happy boi with two extra scrolls and a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70090533]rainbow baby[/url] [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1]
ive seen both of the new genes, but havent been able to get one in time >>:/ i need flare for one of my babies mp please give

e: they just stocked about 300 and now i'm a very happy boi with two extra scrolls and a rainbow baby
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
@PaintedThree Here's to hoping they show up plenty ^^

@Akeovelora MP be like that, huh? Seems like the new genes everyone instantly adores are put in at amounts of 50 or less... while others are 50 or more.
@PaintedThree Here's to hoping they show up plenty ^^

@Akeovelora MP be like that, huh? Seems like the new genes everyone instantly adores are put in at amounts of 50 or less... while others are 50 or more.
73127854.png

Spent my savings on a lair expansion, entirely worth it in my opinion.

I'll buy the new genes later once the hype around them has died down enough for me to grab some as well as actually being able to afford them.

They are stunning, but, I would rather be the tortoise within the race than the hare.
Spent my savings on a lair expansion, entirely worth it in my opinion.

I'll buy the new genes later once the hype around them has died down enough for me to grab some as well as actually being able to afford them.

They are stunning, but, I would rather be the tortoise within the race than the hare.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
nope cause i hate sniping for profit cause like i don't need it but someone else might and i just stole their chance so i can make money
nope cause i hate sniping for profit cause like i don't need it but someone else might and i just stole their chance so i can make money
9VeMQMB.png
I won't be sniping and hoping to earn a profit (their AH prices will level out eventually), but I may try to grab some eventually if they fit my projects! I like the new genes a lot. c:
I won't be sniping and hoping to earn a profit (their AH prices will level out eventually), but I may try to grab some eventually if they fit my projects! I like the new genes a lot. c:
UwPE0Qp.png
I have no idea what to use the genes for right now. Theyre gorgeous but they just don't work on the projects I've got.

Just checked the prices and uhhh i might do some profit flipping if I get lucky, yikes!
I have no idea what to use the genes for right now. Theyre gorgeous but they just don't work on the projects I've got.

Just checked the prices and uhhh i might do some profit flipping if I get lucky, yikes!
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
1 2 3 4