Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gairl how long is ya neck
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I mean... skydancers, imperials, pearlcatchers and nearly everyone except snappers have longer necks than Obes. Unless you want to stick their head right onto their shoulders, it's a normal neck. Maybe if they stood up instead of being scrunched up sitting it would look more proportional except for the front paws
I mean... skydancers, imperials, pearlcatchers and nearly everyone except snappers have longer necks than Obes. Unless you want to stick their head right onto their shoulders, it's a normal neck. Maybe if they stood up instead of being scrunched up sitting it would look more proportional except for the front paws
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
I... Even with the edits I can't really see the issue
I... Even with the edits I can't really see the issue
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Does it sound weird that after seeing a bald obelisk i now want to see how the other 2 maned breeds (Tundra and Gaoler) would look bald (without the long fur)... still like the look of bald obelisk...
Does it sound weird that after seeing a bald obelisk i now want to see how the other 2 maned breeds (Tundra and Gaoler) would look bald (without the long fur)... still like the look of bald obelisk...
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
[quote name="Xylom" date="2021-07-15 22:59:25" ] The amount of people surprised dragons can have longer necks just leads me to assume that Snapper neck is people's default thought process. Though I do think they'd look more natural if they had a larger stomach instead of the weirdly overly skinny bodies so many FR breeds have. [/quote] @Xylom I'll be the first one to jump to the defense of dragon bodies with low belly fat. [img]https://c8.alamy.com/comp/X3PYBE/great-dane-X3PYBE.jpg[/img] [img]https://cheetah.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/learnaboutcheetahs_4_1000-600.jpg[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/604397461611741194/865571259185627146/coyote-running-in-winter-snow-picture-id1200322457.png[/img] They're not too skinny. That's just how some animals look. That said, about Obbies... I imagine under the fur they would look much like horse necks. [img]https://www.collinsdictionary.com/images/full/horse_84139573.jpg[/img] They're also not out of proportion, nor are they cursed. Yall are making a big deal out of nothing
Xylom wrote on 2021-07-15 22:59:25:
The amount of people surprised dragons can have longer necks just leads me to assume that Snapper neck is people's default thought process.
Though I do think they'd look more natural if they had a larger stomach instead of the weirdly overly skinny bodies so many FR breeds have.

@Xylom I'll be the first one to jump to the defense of dragon bodies with low belly fat.

great-dane-X3PYBE.jpg
learnaboutcheetahs_4_1000-600.jpg
coyote-running-in-winter-snow-picture-id1200322457.png

They're not too skinny. That's just how some animals look.

That said, about Obbies... I imagine under the fur they would look much like horse necks.
horse_84139573.jpg
They're also not out of proportion, nor are they cursed. Yall are making a big deal out of nothing
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
seriously not understanding what the issue is, they look anatomically fine. What do you think there's under a lion mane, secrets?
seriously not understanding what the issue is, they look anatomically fine. What do you think there's under a lion mane, secrets?
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
[quote name="acervine" date="2021-07-16 05:38:10" ] seriously not understanding what the issue is, they look anatomically fine. What do you think there's under a lion mane, secrets? [/quote]
acervine wrote on 2021-07-16 05:38:10:
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
[quote name="Xylom" date="2021-07-15 22:59:25" ] The amount of people surprised dragons can have longer necks just leads me to assume that Snapper neck is people's default thought process. Though I do think they'd look more natural if they had a larger stomach instead of the weirdly overly skinny bodies so many FR breeds have. [/quote] Animals that fly also must have LARGE chests in order to support those wings.
Xylom wrote on 2021-07-15 22:59:25:
The amount of people surprised dragons can have longer necks just leads me to assume that Snapper neck is people's default thought process.
Though I do think they'd look more natural if they had a larger stomach instead of the weirdly overly skinny bodies so many FR breeds have.

Animals that fly also must have LARGE chests in order to support those wings.
xPNKvKX.png1rHhQn7.png
they look fine, this site is just obsessed with calling everything cursed for no reason lol
they look fine, this site is just obsessed with calling everything cursed for no reason lol
iceshieldr.png___

ERIDAN h03-icon-twinkle.gif HE/HIM h03-icon-twinkle.gif FR +8
if i remain lost & die on a cross
at least i wasn't born in a manger
[quote name="ApolloSkies" date="2021-07-15 21:11:39" ] You know how people say your now a veteran or a proper FR player when you realize fae necks are cursed? Well now people are gonna say that about obelisk necks as well. [/quote] If that is true,Well,am I now a proper player [i]twice[/i]
ApolloSkies wrote on 2021-07-15 21:11:39:
You know how people say your now a veteran or a proper FR player when you realize fae necks are cursed? Well now people are gonna say that about obelisk necks as well.
If that is true,Well,am I now a proper player twice
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
[quote name="breathe2" date="2021-07-15 20:47:50" ] I'm assuming this isn't what you're looking for, but it's the correct answer. [img]https://i.ibb.co/hmDMzwV/2021.jpg[/img] Google lions a bit, because these aren't out of proportion at all. [img]https://i.ibb.co/2jXDb7x/lioness-1634673-1280.jpg[/img] [/quote] i was thinking they'd look similar to lions too if they had less fluff! this makes the most sense imo
breathe2 wrote on 2021-07-15 20:47:50:
I'm assuming this isn't what you're looking for, but it's the correct answer.

2021.jpg

Google lions a bit, because these aren't out of proportion at all.

lioness-1634673-1280.jpg
i was thinking they'd look similar to lions too if they had less fluff! this makes the most sense imo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9