Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dragon pose tier list with every pose!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="LordofSheep" date="2021-11-29 15:40:22" ] [...]I generally dislike the standing poses some of the males have. They're standing there looking boring while their female counterparts have this personality that I can't get enough of. This is mostly about Skydancers. I don't like the male ones. I also hate the female Gaolers with all my heart (in a nice calm way, of course). [/quote] YEAH EXACTLY THIS IS IT THIS IS MY OPINION PUT INTO WORDS
LordofSheep wrote on 2021-11-29 15:40:22:
[...]I generally dislike the standing poses some of the males have. They're standing there looking boring while their female counterparts have this personality that I can't get enough of. This is mostly about Skydancers. I don't like the male ones.

I also hate the female Gaolers with all my heart (in a nice calm way, of course).

YEAH EXACTLY THIS IS IT THIS IS MY OPINION PUT INTO WORDS
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Not much to explain here. I prefer a lot of the baby poses. Cute and full of personality. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Srz1yCq.png[/img] As you get to the end of B through C it's where I start putting dragons that are just slightly off in their anatomy in some way, have their art colored a different way, or maybe I just don't like their posture. Like F Wildclaw is > M Wild claw because the male's head just looks slightly smaller when it's turned? Idk lots of arbitrary stuff not to think too deep over here. Also baby mirror's feet look weirdly human and I don't like that. M Banescale in D.... he just doesnt look like he has much going on. I like static poses but this feels...too static? Maybe his wings should touch the ground like the nocturne baby's? (noct baby is perfect btw) F Imp and mirror...too dynamic. They usually look too weird in the apparel I want them to have. Doesn't work for me. Also is it just me or is it because of the mirror's pose she looks like she had to be scaled a little smaller to fit in the box? Uh anyway Baby bogsneak, you're an ugly duckling I'm sorry. And baby wildclaw there's just something boring about you, I don't know. M snapper's pose makes his head look goofy from the front. A snapping turtle's head looks more impressive when viewed from the side IMO. Also the bottom jaw just doesn't need to be that big. Legs are kinda awkward.
Not much to explain here. I prefer a lot of the baby poses. Cute and full of personality.

Srz1yCq.png
As you get to the end of B through C it's where I start putting dragons that are just slightly off in their anatomy in some way, have their art colored a different way, or maybe I just don't like their posture. Like F Wildclaw is > M Wild claw because the male's head just looks slightly smaller when it's turned? Idk lots of arbitrary stuff not to think too deep over here. Also baby mirror's feet look weirdly human and I don't like that.

M Banescale in D.... he just doesnt look like he has much going on. I like static poses but this feels...too static? Maybe his wings should touch the ground like the nocturne baby's? (noct baby is perfect btw)
F Imp and mirror...too dynamic. They usually look too weird in the apparel I want them to have. Doesn't work for me. Also is it just me or is it because of the mirror's pose she looks like she had to be scaled a little smaller to fit in the box? Uh anyway
Baby bogsneak, you're an ugly duckling I'm sorry. And baby wildclaw there's just something boring about you, I don't know.

M snapper's pose makes his head look goofy from the front. A snapping turtle's head looks more impressive when viewed from the side IMO. Also the bottom jaw just doesn't need to be that big. Legs are kinda awkward.
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/XaL5ZBU.png[/img] Not much to say really, I'm generally pretty neutral towards poses ... I'll even keep dragons with poses I don't really like, as long as they've got pretty genes and colours
XaL5ZBU.png
Not much to say really, I'm generally pretty neutral towards poses ... I'll even keep dragons with poses I don't really like, as long as they've got pretty genes and colours
ShlmoT6.png
Hey ya, my name is O'hare, and I like dragons, I play reference games a lot; I have fandragons in my Pili fandragons, and media archives tabs, if ya can, try to choose someone with a lower count. It's okay to pick from my hibden for forum games
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8