Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your fave emote set to use?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
i used the bogsneak ones when my username was bogsneak [emoji=bogsneak tongue size=1] now i use the banescale ones [emoji=banescale laughing size=1] i love the fae ones too [emoji=fae love size=1]
i used the bogsneak ones when my username was bogsneak
now i use the banescale ones
i love the fae ones too
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
Skydancers because those are my favorite breed and the one that I identify the most with, but I use other breed emojis for threads relating to that breed (such as using faes on a thread about faes).
Skydancers because those are my favorite breed and the one that I identify the most with, but I use other breed emojis for threads relating to that breed (such as using faes on a thread about faes).
oJK1fXV.png
ridgies.

good breed + they're strangely easier to read
ridgies.

good breed + they're strangely easier to read
[emoji=veilspun happy size=2] Veilspuns! I just feel like they represent me best

Veilspuns! I just feel like they represent me best
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
Spirals! [emoji=spiral love size=1][emoji=spiral love size=1][emoji=spiral love size=1] They're one of my favourite breeds, my birthday falls (usually) during the Wind festival. Also I'd really like to be more carefree like Wind dragons are supposed to be! [emoji=spiral winking size=1][emoji=spiral tongue size=1] [center][emoji=spiral star size=2][/center] I'd love to use Fae because I'm Arcane-Flight and love the breed, but I can't get along with the "emotionless" look ... [emoji=fae sad size=1]
Spirals!

They're one of my favourite breeds, my birthday falls (usually) during the Wind festival. Also I'd really like to be more carefree like Wind dragons are supposed to be!

I'd love to use Fae because I'm Arcane-Flight and love the breed, but I can't get along with the "emotionless" look ...
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
[emoji=gaoler deadpan size=2] [emoji=gaoler scared size=2] [emoji=gaoler sleepy size=2] Gaolers are the greatest

Gaolers are the greatest
I tend to favor the Bogsneaks! I love how colorful they are [emoji=bogsneak star size=1]
I tend to favor the Bogsneaks! I love how colorful they are
i love the fae set the most, though i suppose its not the easiest to use [emoji=fae laughing size=2]
i love the fae set the most, though i suppose its not the easiest to use
she/her | 8sddrpT.png| fae/faer
Our Flight is the Flight that will pierce the Heavens!
I use Fae! Their deadpan faces are relatable to me since I'm autistic [emoji=fae tongue size=1]
I use Fae! Their deadpan faces are relatable to me since I'm autistic
!! signature under construction !!
[emoji=banescale laughing size=2][emoji=obelisk happy size=2] I switch between a few, but these two (/the rest of their sets) look really cool/less soulless than, say, the Skydancers [emoji=skydancer laughing size=2]

I switch between a few, but these two (/the rest of their sets) look really cool/less soulless than, say, the Skydancers
|| [avatar]|| editing sig more later || pokemon/deltarune fan || would love to make some friends here!! ||
image0.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9