Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2021-2022 Fest Familiars?
1 2 3
@ShiroiYoukai @Jhortanas @ceiswyn @SilverRipple

huh... i wonder if they'll actually do it. not looking forward to seeing windsinger's familiar just be a vase LOL
@ShiroiYoukai @Jhortanas @ceiswyn @SilverRipple

huh... i wonder if they'll actually do it. not looking forward to seeing windsinger's familiar just be a vase LOL
Please ping me! I won't see otherwise! Thank you!
22 | DID System (~80+)
he/him/his
RzUHyEQ.png
~ I do intend to put more stuff here as time goes on! I may add a link to certain spreadsheets or wishlists! ~
I'd be disappointed if it was a vase too lol
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
[quote name="SilverRipple" date="2021-06-28 04:42:51" ] I'd be disappointed if it was a vase too lol [/quote] or they may just take on the material? porcelain windsinger?
SilverRipple wrote on 2021-06-28 04:42:51:

or they may just take on the material? porcelain windsinger?
22 | DID System (~80+)
he/him/his
RzUHyEQ.png
~ I do intend to put more stuff here as time goes on! I may add a link to certain spreadsheets or wishlists! ~
@theresidentsEvil
I doubt the devs will make Windsinger just a vase. My guess would be a porcelain statue, since the material from the new familiar and the bust are the same.
If they'd simply copy those figures Plaguebringer would just be a giant tooth. That'd be too simple as a familiar. Have some faith in the devs, they'll make it work.
@theresidentsEvil
I doubt the devs will make Windsinger just a vase. My guess would be a porcelain statue, since the material from the new familiar and the bust are the same.
If they'd simply copy those figures Plaguebringer would just be a giant tooth. That'd be too simple as a familiar. Have some faith in the devs, they'll make it work.
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
[quote name="ShiroiYoukai" date="2021-06-28 04:49:07" ] @theresidentsEvil I doubt the devs will make Windsinger just a vase. My guess would be a porcelain statue, since the material from the new familiar and the bust are the same. If they'd simply copy those figures Plaguebringer would just be a giant tooth. That'd be too simple as a familiar. Have some faith in the devs, they'll make it work. [/quote] i know, is just joke. but it'd be funny tho.
ShiroiYoukai wrote on 2021-06-28 04:49:07:
@theresidentsEvil

i know, is just joke. but it'd be funny tho.
22 | DID System (~80+)
he/him/his
RzUHyEQ.png
yeah I really hope they do 'match' the trinkets- scrap metal art Stormcatcher would be rad, I'd adore a gladekeeper topiary for my lair, and a Windsinger maybe made out of porcelain segments or a carved bone Plaguebringer would be really neat!
yeah I really hope they do 'match' the trinkets- scrap metal art Stormcatcher would be rad, I'd adore a gladekeeper topiary for my lair, and a Windsinger maybe made out of porcelain segments or a carved bone Plaguebringer would be really neat!
UJXttDL.png
Now I know you wrote "Gem Earthshaker" but I read it as "Gum Earthshaker" and now that's what I want
Now I know you wrote "Gem Earthshaker" but I read it as "Gum Earthshaker" and now that's what I want
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
[quote name="ghostesez" date="2021-06-28 08:46:07" ] Now I know you wrote "Gem Earthshaker" but I read it as "Gum Earthshaker" and now that's what I want [/quote] delicious.
ghostesez wrote on 2021-06-28 08:46:07:

delicious.
22 | DID System (~80+)
he/him/his
RzUHyEQ.png
Going off the trinkets, I'm going to guess they're going to be the same materials. Though, there are two that kind of wouldn't fit?

Maybe for Plaguebringer the statue itself would be made of bone? With scrimshaw details?
And then a porcelain windsinger?
Going off the trinkets, I'm going to guess they're going to be the same materials. Though, there are two that kind of wouldn't fit?

Maybe for Plaguebringer the statue itself would be made of bone? With scrimshaw details?
And then a porcelain windsinger?
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
Plaguebringer entirely constructed of dragon bones, and kept together by magically directed Contagion growth.
Plaguebringer entirely constructed of dragon bones, and kept together by magically directed Contagion growth.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
1 2 3