Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Where is Tidedad
1 2 3 4
It's been like 3 years now with no updates, the Tidelord just seems to be gone. Does anyone have any theories as to where he is? If your clan is in the Water Flight- how is your clan surviving?
It's been like 3 years now with no updates, the Tidelord just seems to be gone. Does anyone have any theories as to where he is? If your clan is in the Water Flight- how is your clan surviving?
Untitled186.png She/her
My clan just carries on as normal. We're a little sad, still waiting for him to bring back milk from the store.
The tides have been highly irregular as of late, at least in our area of the sea.

He'll come back.. someday.. surely.. hopefully...
My clan just carries on as normal. We're a little sad, still waiting for him to bring back milk from the store.
The tides have been highly irregular as of late, at least in our area of the sea.

He'll come back.. someday.. surely.. hopefully...
czvyLcs.png I can't believe it.. I'm on a forum signature!!!!
We know he's alive, but where? Hopefully we'll find out some day.
We know he's alive, but where? Hopefully we'll find out some day.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
He must be in here
He must be in here
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
He’s in the bathroom from earthshaker giving him ground beef tacos to shake up his Diet

I have no shame in what I’ve said
He’s in the bathroom from earthshaker giving him ground beef tacos to shake up his Diet

I have no shame in what I’ve said
[quote name="ravenlee" date="2021-06-24 17:23:40" ] He’s in the bathroom from earthshaker giving him ground beef tacos to shake up his Diet [/quote] i've never knew how hard it was to pass a kidney stone
ravenlee wrote on 2021-06-24 17:23:40:
i've never knew how hard it was to pass a kidney stone
dIMtL1H.png
he him AND she her OwO
thomas.png
i like touhou
[quote name="Raptondragon" date="2021-06-24 17:19:13" ] He must be in here [map x=2392 y=2103 view=submerged width=480 height=240]Check it out![/map] [/quote] Its highly likely ge swam through this passsge towards Earthshaker and warned him about the threat, which means we might get an expansion of the underwater map layer and see Tidelord visit other Dieties
Raptondragon wrote on 2021-06-24 17:19:13:

Its highly likely ge swam through this passsge towards Earthshaker and warned him about the threat, which means we might get an expansion of the underwater map layer and see Tidelord visit other Dieties
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

HE'S TAKING A BREAK AND THAT IS ILLEGAL!
AND-GOD-SAID.png
[quote name="StormcatcherHere" date="2021-06-24 17:54:50" ] HE'S TAKING A BREAK AND THAT IS ILLEGAL! [/quote] nah, he's just doing undercover work. he's really good at it too.
StormcatcherHere wrote on 2021-06-24 17:54:50:

nah, he's just doing undercover work.
he's really good at it too.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
[center][img]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/743234757257994240/QTd8cfOy_400x400.jpg[/img][/center]
QTd8cfOy_400x400.jpg

Dont be afraid to @ me! I dont bite
xYtMvtp.png
1 2 3 4