Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many forum subscriptions do you have
1 2 3 4 5 6
I have 25 currently, I try to get rid of ones that aren't relevant :) [quote name="@Verde" date="2021-06-23 14:48:50" ] How are you able to find your subscriptions? I would love to know! [/quote] Go to the dropdown by your username in the upper right corner, then 'Account Settings' and it's the seventh one down!
I have 25 currently, I try to get rid of ones that aren't relevant :)
@Verde wrote on 2021-06-23 14:48:50:
How are you able to find your subscriptions? I would love to know!
Go to the dropdown by your username in the upper right corner, then 'Account Settings' and it's the seventh one down!
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
@exp Oh my gosh, thank you so much! You are a lifesaver! I have been keeping one alert from each thread I'm subscribed to this whole time so that I didn't "lose" the thread. :'D Now my notifications can be clean wheeeee! And apparently I'm subscribed to 27! Considering how much I can be subscribed to on other sites, this is really minimal. [emoji=gaoler laughing size=1]
@exp Oh my gosh, thank you so much! You are a lifesaver! I have been keeping one alert from each thread I'm subscribed to this whole time so that I didn't "lose" the thread. :'D Now my notifications can be clean wheeeee!

And apparently I'm subscribed to 27! Considering how much I can be subscribed to on other sites, this is really minimal.
9! Half being treasures from when I was a lot younger :L
9! Half being treasures from when I was a lot younger :L
86!
86!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
uuuhhhh *checks account settings*

2 subs
bouta make that 0 subs in a minute
uuuhhhh *checks account settings*

2 subs
bouta make that 0 subs in a minute

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I have 154
I have 154
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
84!

Huh i really should check and clean them out
84!

Huh i really should check and clean them out
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
46. I keep each of my guides subscribed in the unlikely case someone replies to them.
46. I keep each of my guides subscribed in the unlikely case someone replies to them.
Um. 1521?

…look I tend to forget to unsubscribe to stuff okay?
Um. 1521?

…look I tend to forget to unsubscribe to stuff okay?
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
TOO MANY. I use forum subscriptions as a bookmark feature since I couldn't be bothered to use my browser for that for some reason. I get pinged all the time for things I don't want to be pinged for but also don't want to lose. I should switch to some other method but that's a lot of effort.
TOO MANY. I use forum subscriptions as a bookmark feature since I couldn't be bothered to use my browser for that for some reason. I get pinged all the time for things I don't want to be pinged for but also don't want to lose. I should switch to some other method but that's a lot of effort.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6