Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why do the Devs…
1 2 3 4
PLAYER

There are six DEVS among us
PLAYER

There are six DEVS among us
oJK1fXV.png
[quote name="Romaki" date="2021-06-23 08:53:39" ] [quote name="Winterwald" date="2021-06-23 08:33:59" ] Ooooh, the staff are multiaccounters!! >:) [/quote] No wonder players keep having nightmares about being banned for multiaccounting lol. [/quote] You can't just call me out like this
Romaki wrote on 2021-06-23 08:53:39:
Winterwald wrote on 2021-06-23 08:33:59:
Ooooh, the staff are multiaccounters!! >:)

No wonder players keep having nightmares about being banned for multiaccounting lol.
You can't just call me out like this
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
*glancing around* he could be any one of us
*glancing around* he could be any one of us
2635948.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-23 08:04:21" ] These are our staff accounts and our dragons are often used for testing. [/quote] I remember reading that you have "work" and "personal" accounts for the site somewhere. Is that correct? I don't expect a name or anything to be shared for them, I just think I remember someone saying that a while back.
Aequorin wrote on 2021-06-23 08:04:21:
These are our staff accounts and our dragons are often used for testing.
I remember reading that you have "work" and "personal" accounts for the site somewhere. Is that correct? I don't expect a name or anything to be shared for them, I just think I remember someone saying that a while back.
Can't you hear the bells singing along?
You all hear it on the radio
Can't you see the hero coming home?
Can't you hear the bells
677.png967.png23821.png
1 2 3 4