Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | They're going to fight
1 2 3 4
dunerunner goooo
dunerunner goooo
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
Why does society always gotta pit two bad chickens against eachother? Clearly, they were gymmates

Oh my god, they were gymmates
Why does society always gotta pit two bad chickens against eachother? Clearly, they were gymmates

Oh my god, they were gymmates
jKNxJDc.png 93911943.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
[img]https://filmschoolrejects.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/let-them-fight.gif[/img]
let-them-fight.gif
HawkefrostFR.gif
[quote name="corndog" date="2021-06-20 20:15:44" ] yall are forgetting cockatrices can just petrify you and get on with their day [/quote] That's not very sportsmanlike...
corndog wrote on 2021-06-20 20:15:44:
yall are forgetting cockatrices can just petrify you and get on with their day
That's not very sportsmanlike...
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
One missed leg day, so...
One missed leg day, so...
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
The cockatrice had a snake like body/tail so while the roadrunner will be faster, the cockatrice would be able to do more damage once it has the roadrunner in its grasp. It could simultaneously strangle it to death and peck it to death. The cockatrice is one terrifying creature.
The cockatrice had a snake like body/tail so while the roadrunner will be faster, the cockatrice would be able to do more damage once it has the roadrunner in its grasp. It could simultaneously strangle it to death and peck it to death. The cockatrice is one terrifying creature.
shatterstone_smol_by_banjoker-dciyd3s.png
Roadrunners IRL will eat snakes and birds both so...
Roadrunners IRL will eat snakes and birds both so...
g2TOb2t.png yMwAJm4.gifgladekeeper.png
What are their sizes in comparison? If they are equal in sizes i bet on dustrunner tho.
If Cockatrice is bigger then on him because if big snake catch small bird you know what happens..
What are their sizes in comparison? If they are equal in sizes i bet on dustrunner tho.
If Cockatrice is bigger then on him because if big snake catch small bird you know what happens..
Ab4m6.gifMXGSN.gift77iH.gifRVcwM.gife4m9m.gif
[quote name="corndog" date="2021-06-20 20:15:44" ] yall are forgetting cockatrices can just petrify you and get on with their day [/quote]
corndog wrote on 2021-06-20 20:15:44:
yall are forgetting cockatrices can just petrify you and get on with their day
iW3lC5l.pngY5ILoot.pngtg462CC.pngQFchClK.pnglightflower.png
I bet my money on the buff one
I bet my money on the buff one
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
1 2 3 4